December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Ryder’s gonna have to do a complete gimmick overall EC3 style to get anywhere in AEW. He was basically booked as a loser for 12.5 years

cb8lt2qq20e51.jpg

Aside from it being from last year, those Dork Order guys basically tweet that every day. No idea what they're talking about, but if it's not daily, it's multiple times a week for awhile now.

Lee/Harper has posted that every day for like the last I don't know how many years :lol:
It's not an AEW thing at all

:lol: Yall in here talking about Mark Cordova, I figured it was somebody knew. Didn't know Ryder wasn't with WWE anymore. He is cool, hope he does his thing over there.

re: Bordie Lee, big disappointment.

I am starting to think AEW simply doesn't know how to book big dudes for the most part. But most of their roster are Juniors, so that is somewhat expected.

dinyc3st dinyc3st - Can we get an update on this? 2/3 people you mentioned are there. Are we waiting on ZSJ too? - Let me know.

to be fair, TV Ratings as a whole dropped significantly outside of actual sports

AEW is one big star signee away from them cracking a million on a consistent basis

Who would you consider to be a big star that would allow them to do that?

Someone like SZJ would be nice. Luke Harper and Revival are definitely gonna be joining too. AEW's strategy booking is to NOT follow WWE's way of booking so if they keep it up they'll go far.

:lol: Yall in here talking about Mark Cordova, I figured it was somebody knew. Didn't know Ryder wasn't with WWE anymore. He is cool, hope he does his thing over there.

re: Bordie Lee, big disappointment.

I am starting to think AEW simply doesn't know how to book big dudes for the most part. But most of their roster are Juniors, so that is somewhat expected.
They need to stop hotshotting these dudes into championship matches right out of the gate only to have them lose and look stupid. Did IT with Karper, THE MURDERHAWK MONSTER, and Cage all within the least few months.

They need to stop hotshotting these dudes into championship matches right out of the gate only to have them lose and look stupid. Did IT with Karper, THE MURDERHAWK MONSTER, and Cage all within the least few months.
Where would you say those 3 currently stand on the card? Mid-Carders?

Where would you say those 3 currently stand on the card? Mid-Carders?
THE MURDERHAWK MONSTER is definitely a mid-carder. Complete waste of Jake Snakes.

Lou Karper is a mid-carder due to being aligned with the stupid *** Dork Order.

Cage has the best mouthpiece of the bunch, but something is definitely missing with him. He's still on the uppercard for the moment though due to being around Ambrose.

THE MURDERHAWK MONSTER is definitely a mid-carder. Complete waste of Jake Snakes.

Lou Karper is a mid-carder due to being aligned with the stupid *** Dork Order.

Cage has the best mouthpiece of the bunch, but something is definitely missing with him. He's still on the uppercard for the moment though due to being around Ambrose.

That is sad. Archerhad a great last 6 months in NJPW. He was a bully vs smaller wrestlers, something he could easily do here.

He has a goofy promo style though, so I don't know how that works with American fans.

But Brodie Lee is reallly making all of us that said he needs a shot look bad.

That is sad. Luke Harper had a great last 6 months in NJPW. He was a bully vs smaller wrestlers, something he could easily do here.

He has a goofy promo style though, so I don't know how that works with American fans.

But Brodie Lee is reallly making all of us that said he needs a shot look bad.
I assume you meant THE MURDERHAWK MONSTER in that first sentence.

I know this was 100% cause this is NOT a Ricky Starks style bump :lol: :lol:
between the scream, his face, how he rolled to get pin, he wanted that **** to end immediately :lol:
Brodie Lee needs a completely new look. Still has the Wyatt family beard and hair
he's not cutting his hair, he's balding. chopping the beard could help though. ring gear too. his cody's gear is just terrible.

Back
Top Bottom