December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Banner_800x800SimmonsTBT_7.30.20.jpg

I was about to say, "Who would name themselves after a WCW jobber."

So I looked it up and it is the same dude. Crazy. He seems much older than 45.

yea I dont believe hes 45 thats gotta be a lie.

I remember the wwe signed him in the 2000’s and tried to make him legit but it didnt last very long.

yea I dont believe hes 45 thats gotta be a lie.

I remember the wwe signed him in the 2000’s and tried to make him legit but it didnt last very long.

I guess I can believe it. He was a young jobber during the late 90s. Around the same time CIMA, Dragon Kid, TOkyo Magnum were in WCW. They are all around the same age.

WCW EASILY had the better entrance music than WWF

I guess it depended on the person honestly. SOme were better in either promotion.

WCW used a lot of "Public Domain" themes as well. (Luger, Jericho, Super Calo).

So it just depended honestly.

THAT Eddie Guerrero theme was smooth as hell though.

I’ve wondered if Vince actually likes having no crowds because now he has been able to completely control how the “fans” in attendance are reacting to what’s happening

I’ve wonder if Vince actually likes having no crowds because now he has been able to completely control how the “fans” in attendance are reacting to what’s happening
It isn't a bad idea honestly. If they are saving so much money filming from the PC, it might be something they occasionally do when all of this is over.

With how stupid fans are these days, I don't think controlling your fans is a bad idea.

If it is an ENTERTAINMENT show, why not?

Back
Top Bottom