December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

@ihust1e
Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer
@ITO
Case Case
@King of Trash Style
JCMojica24 JCMojica24

NItro #3

WCW World Tag Team Title Match
Harlem Heat (Booker T & Stevie Ray) (w/Sister Sherri) (c) vs. American Males (Marcus Alexander Bagwell & Scotty Riggs)
“Who booked this crap.” - One day title reign, for what? Why did HH force their way into a title deFENSE? Not sure why they would be so eager to do that. Makes no sense at all man. JUst dumb.

Singles Match
Johnny B. Badd vs. Paul Orndorff
Commentating team really played up JBB’s enduring match with Pillman, good story telling by them. Orndorff debuting the new theme. :pimp:

Singles Match
Flyin' Brian vs. Ric Flair
I really wanted more from this but I saw the time when they started and knew we weren’t getting that. It was cool for the little bit of time they gave us.

Here are my thoughts on Fall Brawl 95. Sorry for the delay. I was out of town for most of the week. This one must have been fun to watch all together.

What an opening match! Great storytelling. I like how they kept cancelling each other out.

Is this the best match of both their careers?

So Pitbull Pitman could pull off that entrance but Owen with Vince’s budget and production team couldn’t?

That Paul Ornoff promo was cringe-worthy. 1995 Looks like a year when a lot of these old guys were on their way out of WCW. Bischoff was cleaning house.

The Diamond Doll sure was cute man.

If The Colonel didn’t smash that night...

Nice build up to Arn vs Ric. No one ever wore a satin jacket with no shirt underneath better than Arn. No one uses blocks the figure four from being locked that way anymore. They just go for a reversal.

Boy that finish got a lot of heat from the crowd. They wanted a clean finish.

Dying at Team Hulk and Jimmy Hart in full army fatigue. Classic promo with the full squad and Mene Gene.

Not sure if Hulk throwing powder at was a hint at his heel turn or if I’m looking too much into it.

That little slap on the back reaction by Hogan was good selling for the storyline.

Bobby the Brain’s laugh into the end credits

No lies told.

Best in the world according to Case Case though

Made a surprise trip to FL..Drove from Dayton OH to Lexington TN to pick up a Pomeranian puppy and then drove to Lakeland FL area to surprise my M-I-L with the dog..She had to have her dog of 10 yrs put down a couple months ago so we got her a new companion..
Yall be safe in that place.

Last edited:

...with special guest referee/umpire Red Bastien...
...former half of Championship Tag Team - The Bastien Brothers
no amazing bumps from Red in this one

No lies told.

Best in the world according to Case Case though

Yall be safe in that place.

They goofed and while part of it is certainly on Kenny, they should've hired a head booker that wasn't one of them from the jump. Someone they could trust. Sure they could still have input, but end of the day, that booker wouldn't let something happen like what we are seeing with Kenny.

acbporob6me51.jpg

• WrestleVotes is hinting that WWE may have found a spot in the Northeast to host SummerSlam outdoors with limited fans.
  • Sportskeeda says WWE has signed Anthony Greene to an NXT contract and more Evolve talent could be on the way in the near future.

***Please be advised that these reports should be taken with a grain of salt***

Some takeaways from this page:

AJ ain’t going anywhere anytime soon. The money they’ll offer him is way more than what Gallows and Anderson got, plus Heyman is gone.

Kenny is what I’ve always said: Vince Russo. Under Gedo (Vince): he’s the man. Left to his own devices, killed the hottest star they had in 3 months.

As for the company, the EVPs were screwed once they were announced as such. They were damned if they do book themselves as champs/main events and damned if they don’t because people aren’t accepting a lot of their talent as stars. It took WCW a little time to really swing momentum, so let’s see if they can do it overtime. Biggest stars they could pull to create outsiders notoriety would be Bryan and Punk honestly.

Back
Top Bottom