December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Anna Jay :evil:

Surprised nyla isn’t tagging with shawn spears. Those 2 dudes taking the women’s tag belts.

Has that funkadactyl even been wrestling somewhere over the past however many years she's been gone from WWE?

Has that funkadactyl even been wrestling somewhere over the past however many years she's been gone from WWE?

She canceled some AEW-related side appearance (Joey Janela’s Jamboree or something goofy like that) and I’ve seen one training video of her doing a hurracanrana. Unless she’s been in an underground bunker training for the last 4 years, there’s no way in hell she had improved any from the last time she was on tv.

I have never seen this :rofl: :rofl:

ANDEE ORGAN :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:
randy_orton_main.jpg

She canceled some AEW-related side appearance (Joey Janela’s Jamboree or something goofy like that) and I’ve seen one training video of her doing a hurracanrana. Unless she’s been in an underground bunker training for the last 4 years, there’s no way in hell she had improved any from the last time she was on tv.

I have never seen this :rofl: :rofl:

The People's ELbow looked good.

Back
Top Bottom