December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Her cougar self can have it all

I mean she can't have it all, but I'd definitely allow her to be in the NTWTSS pool next year..Might even rig the results (*cough* 3dgarfly23 3dgarfly23 *cough*) so she's my elf..Of course that's only if the Top 3 of Naomi, Smokeshow, and ThunderThighs don't want to join in the festivities..

giphy.gif

I mean she can't have it all, but I'd definitely allow her to be in the NTWTSS pool next year..Might even rig the results (*cough* 3dgarfly23 3dgarfly23 *cough*) so she's my elf..Of course that's only if the Top 3 of Naomi, Smokeshow, and ThunderThighs don't want to join in the festivities..

I was feeling kinda washed when I said that honestly, but I support your endeavors brother Case

Triple H reportedly had a meeting this week with former Impact star Killer Kross, according to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

According to WON, the "betting line" is that Killer Kross ends up with WWE. His girlfriend, Scarlett Bordeaux signed with WWE last year in November.

Last week, Scarlett hinted on Twitter about working with Kross again. She retweeted a photo and wrote, "I am the hand and he is the gun. Tick Tock".

As noted, Impact Wrestling released Killer Kross in December. In May 2019, Kross had requested his release because of financial and creative issues with Impact.

*Take with grain of salt*

Triple H reportedly had a meeting this week with former Impact star Killer Kross, according to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

According to WON, the "betting line" is that Killer Kross ends up with WWE. His girlfriend, Scarlett Bordeaux signed with WWE last year in November.

Last week, Scarlett hinted on Twitter about working with Kross again. She retweeted a photo and wrote, "I am the hand and he is the gun. Tick Tock".

As noted, Impact Wrestling released Killer Kross in December. In May 2019, Kross had requested his release because of financial and creative issues with Impact.

Guess it makes sense why they haven't debuted Scarlett yet

Thought he was good a week or two ago when he was on there.

I'm just not sure both JR and Schiavone are necessary.

tony should do first hour

ross should do second hour

they should have tenay be color commentator for both and throw excalibur in the dumpster out back

he would have been perfect for the dark order angle in aew

dont see him fitting in with wwe.

hes more gimmicky than what the wwe puts out these days

brian cage would have fit in much better with the wwe

he would have been perfect for the dark order angle in aew

dont see him fitting in with wwe.

hes more gimmicky than what the wwe puts out these days

brian cage would have fit in much better with the wwe

He’d be a nice fit for Seth’s group..

tony should do first hour

ross should do second hour

they should have tenay be color commentator for both and throw excalibur in the dumpster out back
He’s not THAT bad. Plus they need someone to be able to call out all the video game moves the roster does nonstop that JR/Schiavone aren’t familiar with.

Back
Top Bottom