December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

This week was the first time I’ve watched NXT and AEW in months. Both shows had something to enjoy. Being a stan for either company is just dumb and a waste of energy. Seeing arguments about who’s being booked strong, getting buried, who’s a draw, etc. honestly just gets tiring. At the end of the day people get angry about fake fighting, and you realize how stupid the arguments are when you step away from comment sections of wrestling forums. Yes this is coming from me. You can choose not to believe me, but I haven’t regularly posted here for months and have no reason to lie.

Grown men take wrestling very serious but aren't half the fans kids? Wonder if they're that passionate as well besides arguing with each other whose favorite wrestler is better.

This week was the first time I’ve watched NXT and AEW in months. Both shows had something to enjoy. Being a stan for either company is just dumb and a waste of energy. Seeing arguments about who’s being booked strong, getting buried, who’s a draw, etc. honestly just gets tiring. At the end of the day people get angry about fake fighting, and you realize how stupid the arguments are when you step away from comment sections of wrestling forums. Yes this is coming from me. You can choose not to believe me, but I haven’t regularly posted here for months and have no reason to lie.
Looks like someone is interested in joining #TeamUnbiased :nthat:

1. Grown men take wrestling very serious but aren't half the fans kids?

2. Wonder if they're that passionate as well besides arguing with each other whose favorite wrestler is better.

1. I don't think there is any honest way for us to quantify that.

2. But YES, children argue about their favorites. We did it as kids.

Seeing arguments about who’s being booked strong, getting buried, who’s a draw, etc. honestly just gets tiring.

Yea you would say that after Roman has been killing it since his return. :smh:

Where are you getting this info from? Ratings have been going down for a very good while now. Roman’s 3 coronations did nothing to significantly improve ratings. Cena was the last real draw for wwe. When he and Batista were crowned the next top guys at WM 21, it broke 1 million PPV buys (up from WM 20). Ratings were up for a little while in 06 and 07 with Cena as the top guy.

Roman has not moved the needle, and I like him but he’s not a draw. Has brand recognition from who? Ask 100 dudes on the street, not even 10 would know who he is.

NXT moving to another night is #BestForBusiness

But that takes a level of ego-supression from "Vincent" that we know doesn't exist.

"Everything is fine" though.

Back
Top Bottom