December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Ultimate Warrior = Ultimate Cancer

That's based on the outcome whenever he left or was fired from a promotion because it was always acrimonious. It was just that nutjob guy's habit to leave on bad terms everywhere he worked with his detrimental conduct or exorbitant demands. It's like it was in his DNA to wear out his welcome everywhere he went.

They really tried to make ppl think that Mickie James was fat. "Piggy James" :lol: Foh.
1603826760493.png

This was such a horrible storyline

Ultimate Warrior = Ultimate Cancer

That's based on the outcome whenever he left or was fired from a promotion because it was always acrimonious. It was just that nutjob guy's habit to leave on bad terms everywhere he worked with his detrimental conduct or exorbitant demands. It's like it was in his DNA to wear out his welcome everywhere he went.
#Transcendent..

1. RE: Eddie
I view it as they simply didn't trust him on the mic but to become trustworthy on the mic you should be given a CHANCE to speak right?
It is wild looking back on how much they showed him love, especially coming from Heel Commentator Heenan.

2. Back in the day I swore that was a legitimate injury. I thought I read it somewhere but am not seeing it anywhere now. Mandela got me.

3. :lol: @ Folks "Getting Lost in Promos." - Pillman was going WAY off script.

Pillman legit scared me. I wanted him and Savage in an extended feud

Back
Top Bottom