December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

He doesn't need a mouthpiece. Perfect English. Good look. Good worker.

With the amount of speaking that needs to be done between promos/social media/etc with wrestling nowadays, especially on main roster WWE, you're going to have a ceiling if you have to depend on someone else to do everything for you.

I got you. All of That makes sense but still, you know how the main roster operates. You would be wild to not "Wait and See."

I got you. All of That makes sense but still, you know how the main roster operates. You would be wild to not "Wait and See."
I mean yeah, I'm not guaranteeing anything whatsoever.

If they are truly looking for a Latino "star" to push though, I think it's difficult to make the case against him over Andrade, Garza, and whoever else.

I didn’t know Shotzi’s chest game was like that... :pimp:.

E579BDD5-04EE-47DA-8F0F-4E070B8FA4F3.jpeg

52D4E4EF-FF9E-4AC8-BC22-4BF7B1DA309A.jpeg

The elite women in the ring generally tell better stories than the men. They don't do too much ****, and their finishers mean something. Dope match.

Raquel didn’t look terrible out there. Don’t know if I’ve actually seen her wrestle before.

Riptide doesn’t quite have the same look on someone as big as her, but she’s pretty much an anamoly in that division.

Raquel didn’t look terrible out there. Don’t know if I’ve actually seen her wrestle before.

Riptide doesn’t quite have the same look on someone as big as her, but she’s pretty much an anamoly in that division.
She has improved a lot since 2018 Mae Young. (GOnzalez)

Hell same for Riptide.

It is something about RR that isn't the same though. She looks weaker or something. TOo "cute" now. THey put too much makeup on her these days.

Back
Top Bottom