December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Dave doesn't understand culture/setting.

If Seth/Bryan/AJ/Gulak/Metalik were in NJPW in the G1, they too would be putting on 4.5*+ matches.

WWE has more talent by far.Quality and QuanTITY

Wasn't Dean Ambrose getting highly graded matches immediately coming from WWE over there? He's as average as IT gets.

4CB98976-CD40-4940-8E07-8FA7F1091711.gif
132EFBCC-EF82-46A4-ADC1-C1600F8F302C.jpeg
07341576-D4AC-450A-A23A-7C7E233462B0.jpeg
5930F19F-16A9-4EF4-A921-F1FC077673C3.jpeg
F57DE6DC-C1DD-4AEE-AC2A-02B164827A70.gif
17D3BA05-7A6E-4020-A81D-BB4233140C91.jpeg
2B88A6CA-D8DE-48EE-BECB-AA745A0EC93F.jpeg
83BBA3D6-E348-4E76-8D50-F2AEF731D166.jpeg

Juice Robinson has carved out nice niche for himself in New Japanese.

He's certainly in a better position than he would've been had he stayed in WWE.

Just like Cody, I don't care for him but just like Cody he took a chance on himself and has had success outside of the WWE.

Just like Cody, I don't care for him but just like Cody he took a chance on himself and has had success outside of the WWE.
Juice looks like a freaking clown and his midcard career is going nowhere. He’s about to hit opening comedy tag slot soon

What about Tye Dillinger though?

Is he in a better position?

While you are at it, what about Kota Ibushi and Zach Sabre? Should they have signed with WWE after the Cruiserweight Heavyweight TOurnament?

What about Tye Dillinger though?

Is he in a better position?

While you are at it, what about Kota Ibushi and Zach Sabre? Should they have signed with WWE after the Cruiserweight Heavyweight TOurnament?

Buick LeSabre and Kotex Ibushi should've cashed in and signed with the E..The CWC was 4 yrs ago..They could've made way more money in those 4 yrs than did going the route they did..And where are both of them right now?..How many IWGP World Heavyweight titles has either held?..There were 4 WK main events since the CWC and only Kota managed to be in the main event match 1 time..Only thing Buick has done is win the 2018 New Japan Cup..Ibushi had a 2 month IC title run, won the Never title and lost it a month later, lost the main event of WK, and had 4 month tag run with Tana..He hasn't been treated like the star y'all claim he is..He's been a solid B+ player at best..I guarantee both could've made more money in WWE, left after 4 yrs, signed with NJPW and be in almost the exact same spots they're in now..So tell me again how signing with WWE would've been so terrible..

Buick LeSabre and Kotex Ibushi should've cashed in and signed with the E..The CWC was 4 yrs ago..They could've made way more money in those 4 yrs than did going the route they did..And where are both of them right now?..How many IWGP World Heavyweight titles has either held?..There were 4 WK main events since the CWC and only Kota managed to be in the main event match 1 time..Only thing Buick has done is win the 2018 New Japan Cup..Ibushi had a 2 month IC title run, won the Never title and lost it a month later, lost the main event of WK, and had 4 month tag run with Tana..He hasn't been treated like the star y'all claim he is..He's been a solid B+ player at best..I guarantee both could've made more money in WWE, left after 4 yrs, signed with NJPW and be in almost the exact same spots they're in now..So tell me again how signing with WWE would've been so terrible..
Transcendent paragraph

Back
Top Bottom