December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

I've never even heard of that. Don't think Com Cast carries that here :lol:

Did you not watch the US broadcasts of NJPW back when Kenny/Jericho and all that was happening? I think it's Mark Cuban's channel that used to be called HD Net or something close.

Lol @ unpredictably

i can't predict their main event scene for the next few months. that's enough unpredictability for me. i also only binge the YT clips every few weeks tho

C6155E8D-BD61-45F1-9BC4-425B3B9499F9.jpeg

Yeah cause aside from Jericho they don't have any older talent and it's gon be cool to see Sting work wit new people, putting em over and whatnot

The boys in New York have only built maybe Wyatt and Shield as the only true stars since Cena bc they rely on older talent. That's why one would be recieved differently

But the people who make memes like this know stuff like that :lol:

Not sure what they'll do with him, but man if I didn't mark TF out for a few minutes over that Stinger reveal/entrance. :wow:
crow sting got super over by silently brooding while carrying a bat and that's probably all sting can physically do nowadays, so wouldn't be the worst idea in the world to let him keep on with that

I think impacts on twitch
yeah its on twitch live every tuesday. the wrestling is better than whats on both aew and wwe but josh mathews sucks and no crowd made it hard to watch. havent watched it in months. think i deleted twitch too. gonna have to redownload for omega tho

Sting? I thought Seth put that old dog out of his misery.

if by “I thought seth put that old dog out of his misery” you mean “I thought that green bisexual target employee botched yet another wrestling hold and almost crippled a wrestling legend”, then yes you are correct.

Nah, it already is.
I know you’re in character but I’ll entertain this anyway :lol:
Sting was thought to be retired for good after getting hurt in his match with Rollins, and this was a complete surprise debut.
Goldberg returned and squashed KO to win the world title to lose it to part timer Brock.
It’s not that companies shouldn’t bring back old people, because that’s always gonna happen. It’s that you shouldn’t make them superior to your current roster.
If Sting beats Kenny Omega for the AEW title, then they’d be just as guilty as WWE pulling that stuff

Reactions: 907
I know you’re in character but I’ll entertain this anyway :lol:
Sting was thought to be retired for good after getting hurt in his match with Rollins, and this was a complete surprise debut.
Goldberg returned and squashed KO to win the world title to lose it to Brock.
It’s not that companies shouldn’t bring back old people, because that’s always gonna happen. It’s that you shouldn’t make them superior to your current roster.
If Sting beats Kenny Omega for the AEW title, then they’d be just as guilty as WWE pulling that stuff

Nah it was not about winning the title or not.

It's about how WWE would be criticized for using old guys and her comes AIW and does it yet they get a free pass.

Would it shock you if by this time next year Sting hasn't had at least 1 title run?

Oh, it's happening.

Back
Top Bottom