December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Nah it was not about winning the title or not.

It's about how WWE would be criticized for using old guys and her comes AIW and does it yet they get a free pass.

Would it shock you if by this time next year Sting hasn't had at least 1 title run?

Oh, it's happening.
See that’s just looking for a reason to be unhappy.
What do you want people to do? Explain what everyone’s reaction should be when an old timer comes back in any promotion.

Nah it was not about winning the title or not.

It's about how WWE would be criticized for using old guys and her comes AIW and does it yet they get a free pass.

Would it shock you if by this time next year Sting hasn't had at least 1 title run?

Oh, it's happening.

because they’ve done that bull**** for 15 years at the expense of building their new stars.

meanwhile Hardy, Jericho etc are doing their damndest to make Orange Cassidy, Guevarra, MJF stars and presumably Sting will follow

I don't care what y'all say, that **** was awesome..I heard the news last night but I just now watched the segment..Got goosebumps..I'm happy that Sting is back in the wrestling world..It can only make AEW better..

Having said all that I hope he's no where near the WHC picture..That'd be just as stupid as WWE letting Oldberg win the Universal title from My Cheerio ( T0INE T0INE ) while Steen was having a pretty good run with the belt..Him getting beat by William derailed all his momentum and kicked him too far down the card IMO..At the absolute most, I'd be ok with him having a brief run (no more than 3 months) with the Plantation Title or maybe tag with a Dustin/Cody to win the Tag Titles..And even that is stretching it..

But if y'all didn't mark out at this then you just don't like wrestling..I've been tellin y'all for almost 2 yrs that AEW is the truth and y'all wouldn't believe me..Can you hear me now?..

Oh and if one of you would be so kind to get me that Sting hoodie from shopaew.com in an XXL that'd be great since y'all ruined my Christmas by not doing the NTWTSS this year..Thanks..
Sting over rated you crippled bastard
I still love you tho

sting-cody-8428-600x375-1.jpg

My washed self tapped out right in the middle of Dynamite.

Dr. Britt Baker was looking GOODT! last night.

Sting byke on TNT is pretty cool. :pimp:

Do not care to see him in the ring at all though. Hopefully AEW doesn't go full WWE and have him win their title.

Glad Omega ended Mox's meh title reign.

Dunno about this Impact partnership though. AEW should've tried to do something with Gedo and NJPW. Mox is after all their US champ.

Wrestling can unite the world.

Oral History of Pro Wrestling’s 1995 Excursion into North Korea - Sports Illustrated

I watched AEW in full last night based off the recommendation from a brother.

It was decent... but it’s funny.

The people who don’t like WCW, but are loving AEW, don’t realize they are watching WCW.

A lot of elder wrestlers still competing/involved heavily in the product. ✅
Inflated faction with no real direction. ✅
Inflated faction is ran by an elder wrestler. ✅
The people running the books are also on screen characters. ✅
Tony Schiavone. ✅
Sting. ✅
Giving away a heavyweight title match on a weekly televised show. ✅
The heavyweight title changing on a weekly televised show. ✅

Hate to burst your bubble... but you’re watching a version of WCW.

FWIW there are things that were cringeworthy to me but I enjoyed the show. I like this Omega/Impact angle, it’s interesting.

Don’t know if there has been an invasion angle where the world champion leaves the company to go on another “competitors” show before. CM Punk just staying home was close, but the entire event was different. Hopefully this is where TNA/Impact folds and AEW absorbs it.

The people running the books are also on screen characters. ✅

I was going to ask AEA18 AEA18 about this.

"I come in peace"

As a fan of AEW, does Cody/Bucks flip flopping between Front Office / In-Ring talent concern you at all/? What are your general thoughts on that dynamic?

(I am not suggesting you should stop watching or shoot anyone because it is happening).

Back
Top Bottom