December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Seen a tweet that WWE is done doing shows at Amway Center..They going back in the road?..

Good evening NT people, I am sorry for coming here so late, but really busy at work. So hello and goodbye

giphy.gif

I come in peace but it seems like you have been saying this about most things lately. (Not watching stuff Live)

AEW, NXT, Even Raw.

I missed 1 week of nxt and aew.

I can't catch raw because by the time I get home it's almost 11 and even then I wouldn't watch 3 hours of wrestling.

Didn't even do it when WCW was 3 hours.

I missed 1 week of nxt and aew.

About to start up nxt.

So Tony Khan said Matt didn't have a concussion but then Reby said he did? :smh:

Didn't watch. I only caught about 10 minutes of AEW and NXT.
Didn't watch NXT or Dynamite this week.
Was there anything worth watching on AEW last night? @marikomorose

Only saw the second hour of NXT.
Didn't watch NXT or AEW tonight due to watching the draft.

Anything worth the watch?

I eventually wound up watching.

Only missed the Thanksgiving week episodes.

Btw, do you just bookmark everything everyone posts on here?

I eventually wound up watching.

Only missed the Thanksgiving week episodes.

You do a horrible job of reading sometime.

My ORIGINAL point was you often don't watch stuff LIVE anymore.

I never said you completely SKIP shows.

But you got it, take the last word.

Since people wanna tune into Impact to watch Kenny Omega, does that make him a draw?
Halfway truth depending on how you look at it.

Yes/No.

Kenny Omega is a draw to a specific audience of wrestling fans.

I don't think he has the "Worldwide Leader in Sports Entertainment" level drawing ability though.

The same way the Young Bucks were a draw when they were on the INDY scene and they would turn an audience of 500 into an audience of 2000.

There are conditions / levels to IT.

I’d imagine a nice chunk of the 800k or so weekly A&W watchers will try to tune in. He’s definitely a draw for that segment of people. I just don’t really understand what A&W gets out of this. Nobody on Earth other than maybe noblekane noblekane watches TNA but not A&W. Appreciate the outside of the box thinking though.

Was Game of Wars worth watching? I see they got Poo-girl to cosplay on the Event poster again

I did not. But it was the start of the Opera cup if I’m not mistaken so I will tune in. Is it still up on Fite or youtube
I’d imagine a nice chunk of the 800k or so weekly A&W watchers will try to tune in. He’s definitely a draw for that segment of people. I just don’t really understand what A&W gets out of this. Nobody on Earth other than maybe noblekane noblekane watches TNA but not A&W. Appreciate the outside of the box thinking though.
What do you mean by “that segment of people”

I'm honestly intrigued by something involving Kenny Omega since Okada carried him through their series..

I think it could really give a spark to both promotions..Not knowing each week who's going to show up on the others' program is fun and harkens back to the Monday Night War days when surprise appearances were all the rage..

Who is currently on the TNA Roster that the AEW fans would probably care about the MOST?

Luke and Gallows?

Who else?

Who is currently on the TNA Roster that the AEW fans would probably care about the MOST?

Luke and Gallows?

Who else?

All of the women's roster..And after looking at the entire roster I'd say:
Eddie Edwards
Shamrock
Moose
Motor City Machine Guns
Sami Callahan
Rich Swann
Suicide
Good Brothers
TJP
The North (I've never seen them wrestle but I've heard they're a very solid tag team)
Willie Mack

Not saying any of those guys/girls on the "surprise" level of a Hall or Nash, but it's still fun to watch inter-promotional match ups..At least it'd be something different..

All of the women's roster..And after looking at the entire roster I'd say:
Eddie Edwards
Shamrock
Moose
Motor City Machine Guns
Sami Callahan
Rich Swann
Suicide
Good Brothers
TJP
The North (I've never seen them wrestle but I've heard they're a very solid tag team)
Willie Mack

Not saying any of those guys/girls on the "surprise" level of a Hall or Nash, but it's still fun to watch inter-promotional match ups..At least it'd be something different..

Chris Bey :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom