December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

A de-fanged snake is nothing but a colorful worm.

Se food for thought there, buddy.
Ambrose_smile.jpg

I ask again, who does the biz at large even have right now that could come back in 20 years and get a pop?

okay, Cena...maybe RKO...definitely not Brock...but who else? who are the Legends of tomorrow?

gonna have a squadron of security guards cinematically helping Goldberg from locker room to ring in 2037.

Vance´s fault.
The only true answer..
Skate Entrance.gif

WWE´s opinion of itself never ceases to amuse me...they must really think everyone is married to them for life.

"It was noted by Bryan Alvarez on Wrestling Observer Radio that there are people within WWE who are "very upset" over Snoop appearing on AEW TV."

...Dude Alvarez have just made that up out of thin air and it would sound true.
I think they do that sometimes. Just sayin'.

The Louise Benson/Cody Rhodes harassment story that some wrestling journalists
sunk their teeth into calls their intelligence & professionalism into question.

No. You are a valuable member of this society.

I want you to understand the concept of citing credible sources.

" According to Wrestlevotes..."

He did cite his source, whether it's credible to you or not is different.
But, he did not provide a link and I agree that properly citing information is a
weak spot in this thread.

" According to Wrestlevotes..."

He did cite his source, whether it's credible to you or not is different.
But, he did not provide a link and I agree that properly citing information is a
weak spot in this thread.

WrestleVotes were the ones that reported there were 3 Ultimate Warriors throughout the history of WWF/WCW.

He bashes Meltzer (yet always posts his rumors) but pulls a stunt like this?

He must be stopped.

Meltzer's credibility and intelligence are questionable at best in my opinion.
Not impressed. I try to pay very little attention to what he has to say and when
folks post it in here.

Meltzer has started losing his faculties with some of the things he has given passes to over the last couple of years.

Cornette/Big KOnnan think he just wants to be viewed as the cool old-head because he probably was never in life been "that over" with his peers.

But historically, what is your "beef" with him? THe fact that he has reported so much fake news throughout his career?

WrestleVotes were the ones that reported there were 3 Ultimate Warriors throughout the history of WWF/WCW.

He bashes Meltzer (yet always posts his rumors) but pulls a stunt like this?

He must be stopped.

As you can see, I always say to take any report with a grain of salt.

I have also said that Meltzer is the most reliable out of all the dirt sheet people out there.

Wasn't it said before that he's like 10% right with his reports?

I just don't take his word as gospel like you and others do.

Back
Top Bottom