December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Some wild shots back then lmao. I mean I wasn't wrong. You can't move up weight classes? Like any other sport?
Yea as Hijo Del Promo Hijo Del Promo mentioned, the wrestlers should "gain weight." (Acknowledged by the commentators)

It shouldn't just be a graduation from the CW division to the heavyweight ranks.

MLW does it right. ROH does it right. NJPW does it right.

Whenever anyone "moves up" divisions, they speak about the added weight.

Hell, sometimes WWE doesn't even acknowledge how much their wrestlers weigh.

Yea as Hijo Del Promo Hijo Del Promo mentioned, the wrestlers should "gain weight." (Acknowledged by the commentators)

It shouldn't just be a graduation from the CW division to the heavyweight ranks.

I never said they didn't have to gain weight tho. Rey jr in WCW was thin as a rail he fat now so is Jericho. Eddie got bigger benoit ect. What am I missing? Thats the Es fault for not mentioning the weight gain.

I never said they didn't have to gain weight tho. Rey jr in WCW was thin as a rail he fat now so is Jericho. Eddie got bigger benoit ect. What am I missing? Thats the Es fault for not mentioning the weight gain.

It can't be assumed you were thinking that since you didn't explicitly state it.

Which is why Hijo Del Promo Hijo Del Promo brought it up.

WWE would never be able to operate with defined weight divisions.

It puts restrictions on Vince doing whatever he wants, whenever he wants. He is not going to let a "weight-division" mess up his plans for Omos vs Aj Styles.

The only way WWE could pull this off, if anyone but Vince were in charge.

I, myself don't care for strict weight divisions in pro-wrestling.

Apologize? Nah.

Nahm take it back.

We need some BAs to close out the year

babg.gif

One of my favorite themes. Top 5 for me

What is your top 5?

I ask myself this same question, I shall answer.

*These are my favorite top 5, not what I think the top 5 all-time are.

1. CM Punk - "This Fire Burns," I am not even into Punk Rock, Metal or anything like that, but this song GOES, gets one hyped.
2. Jeff Hardy - "No More Words," I CANT WAIT for him to use this again after the pandemic.
3. Paige - "Stars in the Night," i just really like this song, and I really like Paige, so there.
4. Eva Marie - "Time to Rise," such an arrogant theme, I love it. Fits her perfect.
5. Io Shirai - "Tokyo Shock, " it's like the musical embodiment of Io.

Her Stardom theme was masterful.

Makes me want to re-draw her entire entrance in anime style, animate it, lay this track over it and put it up.

And once it gets popular here, I would put it up on the socials.

It would go further viral.

WWE would take notice and offer me their Graphic Designer Position

We would then have better designed and looking wrestling shirts.

But that won't ever happen.

Because I won't. Cause that takes a long time. But if I did. Wow. Beautiful.

What is your top 5?

I ask myself this same question, I shall answer.

*These are my favorite top 5, not what I think the top 5 all-time are.

1. CM Punk - "This Fire Burns," I am not even into Punk Rock, Metal or anything like that, but this song GOES, gets one hyped.
2. Jeff Hardy - "No More Words," I CANT WAIT for him to use this again after the pandemic.
3. Paige - "Stars in the Night," i just really like this song, and I really like Paige, so there.
4. Eva Marie - "Time to Rise," such an arrogant theme, I love it. Fits her perfect.
5. Io Shirai - "Tokyo Shock, " it's like the musical embodiment of Io.

5. Rocks theme I posted

Paige’s theme is very underrated.

As for themes, I’d have to extensive research to put together my top 5, but some of my recent faves would be AJ, both of Nakamuras, Scarlet/Kross, md that’s all I got coming to my mind right now.

Edit - Of course my guy Andrade. The original with the “El Idolo” at the beginning. Straight Fire

Back
Top Bottom