December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

I come in ignorance.

When you say this, are you saying it dropped and rose BACK to 100 on 4 different occasions SINCE you had Covid?

If so, got damn.

Yep. That’s correct.

Have it, it breaks in the middle of the night. I sweat out tshirt after tshirt. Then the next morning feel ok.

Done that dance 4 damn times.

It absolutely doesn’t, it made me laugh.

I’m still pretty messed up. Had my 4th 100 degree fever yesterday. Super sore, crazy coughs. Few other things. Just trying to get through everything. Not as bad brain fog thankfully.

Thanks for asking.
Hope you feel better bro. Load up on vitamins and hydration. Zinc and D3.
Rooting for you to pull through soon

It absolutely doesn’t, it made me laugh.

I’m still pretty messed up. Had my 4th 100 degree fever yesterday. Super sore, crazy coughs. Few other things. Just trying to get through everything. Not as bad brain fog thankfully.

Thanks for asking.

Get well soon bruv

Just finished watching the Brodie Lee tribute show.

Man........:emoji_cry:

Seeing Eric Rowan completely lose it...

The Dark Order members barely keeping it together throughout their matches....

MJF getting his comeuppance from Negative One......

Lil Broadie leaving his Dad's boots and bandana in the ring at the end of the episode...😭

AEW put on an amazing show honoring a man who seemed to be universally loved.

The WWE pics they included in the video tribute was especially nice because they know a lot of people over there are hurting just as much as them.

Watching the post show now with Schiavone, seems like most of the roster knew he was sick. The fact that they were able to keep that under wraps when basically any and everything leaks in wrestling is amazing. Much respect to them for keeping a private issue private.

Back
Top Bottom