December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

I skimmed thru this and had to stop and watch that whole Cena ****

Bray and that concept are special

Started night 2.

NXT women's title match was great.

The back and forth, the selling, all on point.

Wasn't even mad Charlotte won.

Just saw DSotR New Jack

I didnt know his story at all. As a kid, i only knew of ECW from word of mouth from my friends

Sabu, Sandman, Dreamer, Credible, RVD, Dudleys etc were the names they ALWAYS spoke of.

New Jack never seem to come up.

Although I know of that spot where he threw ole boy off the scalfolding barely into the ring.

When he said he was hoping he would reach the floor but didnt throw him hard enough :sick::sick:

That Mass Transit story x_x

His upbringing X_____X

Had NO idea D Lo was in ECW. And he so soft-spoken lol

Hell of a ****ing story. Wild he never got any jail time.

Seems like he has no remorse at all! But I suppose being called a n word all your life will do that to you.

Good grief
dlo was in smokey mountain / cornette company

Meh at the Black/Lashley and Otis/Dolph matches.

Edge/Orton was a good match. Felt personal. Edge looked in great shape.

Raw tag titles match was ok. Ford gets alot of hangtime with that frog splash.

Women's fatal 5 way was good. Made Lacey Evans look strong. Obvious Sasha/Bayley program next.

Firefly funhouse was amazing. That Vince puppet :lol:. I think that was Bruce who did the voice over. The NWO stuff was great.

Lesnar vs Drew was a good match. Had Drew kicking out of the f5 at 1 :wow:

Overall, I enjoyed both nights. They did the best they could do under these circumstances.

7/10.

Interested in what happens tonight if we get any debuts. Probably not, maybe they hold off on that until the raw after SSlam.

Jericho's mute tweet :lol:

I'd actually re-watch some of the matches if somebody plugged in some crowd audio. Throw in a bunch of crowd reactions while they're at it. It's not like the WWE hasn't thrown in random ones during matches themselves:lol:

I'd actually re-watch some of the matches if somebody plugged in some crowd audio. Throw in a bunch of crowd reactions while they're at it. It's not like the WWE hasn't thrown in random ones during matches themselves:lol:

Reigns getting his boos muffled :lol: :rofl: HHH getting his boos edited out of his sympathy send off match :rofl:

Gallows and Anderson served well in their roles as bumbling henchmen 1 & 2.

Anderson taking the most devastating sounding Tombstone in wrestling history. :rofl:

That was the most I've been sports entertained in a minute.

Kudos to everyone in involved.

Yall know I'm not a an Anderson/Gallows fan but I must commend them on
doing an excellent job for the Boneyard Match.

Luke Gallows sold everything perfectly down to the last detail.
And that Anderson Tombstone was one of the best Tombstones I ever seen.

Fantastic job by AJ Styles as well.
And Undertaker too of course.

...To relate this to Nike,
...Throughout all the Gentry BS - JB finally came through for us with the Nike Air on the heel.

Back
Top Bottom