December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Animated GIF

Animated GIF

the chat was BOOMING i didnt even hear Vince McMac say this :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thank you sir.

I gotta give props to Cena for not taking himself too seriously and allowing Bray to execute his vision.

Just saw DSotR New Jack

I didnt know his story at all. As a kid, i only knew of ECW from word of mouth from my friends

Sabu, Sandman, Dreamer, Credible, RVD, Dudleys etc were the names they ALWAYS spoke of.

New Jack never seem to come up.

Although I know of that spot where he threw ole boy off the scalfolding barely into the ring.

When he said he was hoping he would reach the floor but didnt throw him hard enough :sick::sick:

That Mass Transit story x_x

His upbringing X_____X

Had NO idea D Lo was in ECW. And he so soft-spoken lol

Hell of a ****ing story. Wild he never got any jail time.

Seems like he has no remorse at all! But I suppose being called a n word all your life will do that to you.

Good grief

They gotta give Edge one more title run.
I agree so a new guy can take it off of him. I was thinking Roman maybe out for a while and even though we’re going to get past it he may still be cautious about flying and all that. I was thinking do a shake up have Edge return to SD and win the Universal title and have him walk in next year in LA as the champ. Hell if Vince wants spear vs spear a match with Edge be better than Bill.

Back
Top Bottom