December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

I've got a question that's driving me crazy... Does anyone else remember WWE selling album inspired shirts in the past couple years?... Finn's was Illmatic based, but I can't remember anyone else's, but they were popular classic albums... I'm pretty sure Alexa had one... Am I smoking crack?
u might be thinking about this:

who would have thought trash *** superstars like black, crews, cedric and ricochet would be on the first raw after WM

I've got a question that's driving me crazy... Does anyone else remember WWE selling album inspired shirts in the past couple years?... Finn's was Illmatic based, but I can't remember anyone else's, but they were popular classic albums... I'm pretty sure Alexa had one... Am I smoking crack?
These?
braun.png

bliss.png

Anyone notice the filming flub? The Black/Crews match was filmed on the WM set (led boards on the floor next to the ramp) w/o the commentary table up top. The matches before and after had the commentary table up there w/o led boards on the floor.

Back
Top Bottom