December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Will you seriously shut the **** up. Damn man I just lurk on here and your pathetic. If you dont like what your watching then shut it off and get out of the thread. You can state your opinion all you want but you have beaten the dead horse like no other. Wow. Nobody gives af about your piss breaks man.

I don't know who you are or where you came from, but WELCOME to the NTWT..Love you man..

They gonna have MAGAleister was baby Lashley now?
I said IT before and imma say IT again, Aleister Black doesn't have IT.
Dude is terrible.
I don’t see IT with Aleister either. He’s missing something

tenor.gif

Will you seriously shut the **** up. Damn man I just lurk on here and your pathetic. If you dont like what your watching then shut it off and get out of the thread. You can state your opinion all you want but you have beaten the dead horse like no other. Wow. Nobody gives af about your piss breaks man.
giphy (1).gif

Gonna have to rewatch that Chuck/Rhea match..Was really impressed with Ripley selling that leg injury the whole match..I wish someone would give Kenny Omelette 9.99 so he could get the Network and study that match and learn how to properly sell an opponents moves..

great drew is on next. another trash superstar with the title smh.

i run this thread u regular. go watch ur impact wrasslin
I like where his hateful heart is and how he don't like that piece of dog **** cumuluscloud either..I've never given someone that easy of an NTWT pass..But he earned it..

Back
Top Bottom