December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Actually saw it before I posted lol.

Good match. American fans are stupid. Normally hate benoit but cheer for him in this instance bc Liger from NJPW lmaooo

Ole boy at the end was the dude who's wife Benoit dirty macked right?
Yep.

The Taskmaster, Kevin Sullivan. He was beefin with Pillman at the time, so he came down to mess with Benoit. (Horsemen)

I could kick Nia's ***.

Twitter Prepare GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Roman Reigns GIFS😍❤️. - Part 7 - Angry. | Wwe roman reigns ...

WWE Gifs - The Usos - Wattpad

Samoa Joe So What GIF - SamoaJoe SoWhat Okay - Descubre & Comparte ...

Sounds right to me. I knew Rhea was losing as soon as the match was made, and it would’ve happened with or without that visa issue (which is awful, how do you let that happen?). Charlotte is not a ratings getter like they’ve portrayed, and the sole reason she gets most of these wins is stat passing to get closer to her father to “make history”. Ric got all those titles across multiple companies in a 20+ year span. Charlotte will be getting title reign #20 come 2023 :rofl: this win was unnecessary, and seemed like there has been no actual plan outside of Charlotte winning.

Perfect storm of no crowd + visa issue. Rhea now goes away for a couple months and Harlot gets to take her place on NXT. Maybe ends up giving EO a rub. Rhea comes back before SummerSlam where there is hopefully a crowd, they have another fantastic match (had the best one on the Mania card), Rhea comes out victorious and the crowd goes nuts. Rhea sticks with NXT for a while longer and Harlot goes back to the main roster for a program with Bazemore/Oscar/whoever.

Rhea gets her moment and all is well.

I know Harlot winning made the Butthurt Boys SICK though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom