December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

160620165255-lebron-james-nba-crying-game-2-super-tease.jpg

Beautiful post man

I wonder if Ronda, and probably HHH guiding her, is just working everyone..So when she returns she'll go from the biggest female babyface to the biggest female heel of all time..It'll make her eventual match at Mania the biggest women's match ever..#Genius..

Exactly. This screams work.

Yea I loved the match.

What was boring about it?
The pace & all the rest holds. Bret's sister/BB's wife being their made me think it would more than a regular match.

I liked the beginning b/c it was more aggressive & complemented the story told prior to match about the friction they were having, but after that not so much.

I wonder if Ronda, and probably HHH guiding her, is just working everyone..So when she returns she'll go from the biggest female babyface to the biggest female heel of all time..It'll make her eventual match at Mania the biggest women's match ever..#Genius..
doubt its a work. for her to be a heel she would have to job to some of the worst females in the business who “fake fight” . her ego wont allow her to do that

remember this is the dumb *** who went after floyd for domestic abuse and then married a wife beater

shes entitled and not very bright

that donald trump mind

DC Nia really thought that, typed it with her real life fingers, spell-checked it, then hit ¨post.¨

social media is in a weird place right now.

Damn Cosmic been dropping gems recently. Thank you for this new template for me to use

1586651464721.png

Also sending love your way D Fly

Jules - you wont do **** about it so i guess your BA is gonna have to tolerate after all huh?

Back
Top Bottom