December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

The only way anything goes down is if they jump her. Noa might stand a chance due to sheer mass but the rest of them ain't doing a got damn thing.

Like Big Case Case said, this is just money waiting to be made.

I like it.

That tweet really is pretty funny cause Ronda/Nia was actually a standout match. I can’t remember all of Ronda’s matches, but I don’t think she’s had a legit bad one, though I feel like I want to say her vs Alicia Fox, but that was probably a squash anyway

That tweet really is pretty funny cause Ronda/Nia was actually a standout match. I can’t remember all of Ronda’s matches, but I don’t think she’s had a legit bad one, though I feel like I want to say her vs Alicia Fox, but that was probably a squash anyway
Pulitzer Prize winning performance from Ronda

tenor.gif

I was kinda thinking this haha. I remember the further she got into her run, the better she looked. Mic work aside, I thought most of us in here talked about how she looked like a natural in the ring.

Back
Top Bottom