December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

cameraman huh? well here's a shoot. you're pink floyd w/o rodger waters.

I have told you countless times I won't work a program with you. There's zero money to be made with you.

Lemme give you some comparisons.

You're Anthony Bennett.
You're Mordecai.
You're Jae Millz.

You don't see Lesnar going to Vince and telling him "I wanna work a program with Brian Kendrick".

I have told you countless times I won't work a program with you. There's zero money to be made with you.

You're Anthony Bennett.
You're Mordecai.
You're Jae Millz.

You don't see Lesnar going to Vince and telling him "I wanna work a program with Brian Kendrick".
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican ihust1e ihust1e :smh:
He refuses to work with marikomorose marikomorose because Mariko don’t fit “his image”.

You're Anthony Bennett.
You're Mordecai.
You're Jae Millz.

Ya know what Jose? I ougta slap u. How about u give that Rosebud guy back his gimmick.

marikomorose marikomorose What are your thoughts on the Original ECW?
From what I seen, I'm not sure why those guys didn't tie Heyman to the back of a car & drag him through gravel.

I loved the freedom of expression & lack of censorship in their promos. It was basically a ****show in a positive sense. A lot of those guys were extremely innovative like most things underground & u see a lot of their styles (the ones who could actually wrestle) in today wrestling across. WWE really dropped the ball on RVD, Mike Awesome (r.i.p.), & Tazz as far as world title holders go.

I remember when Haas almost ended Lillian's career because he wasn't paying attention.

Back
Top Bottom