December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee when you did this scream did u think wwe would hire u for a elmsworth type role, and eventually become nia jax's sub or something?

#TechniqueTalk

I always felt that BIG strong wrestlers doing Sit-Out powerbombs makes the powerbomb look weaker.

Naturally, I think of the Beast God Liger when I think of Sitout Powerbombs so I have always associated that with as being a Jr. Heavyweight thing.

NTWT famb: It’s been a bad week. I got laid off today and had a family friend pass away over the weekend. Both because of COVID 19.

Feel free to share any feel good matches. I’ll have enough time to watch all of DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican non English matches now.

I’ll still be your GM that’s for sure. If @MeatGene Productions is hiring then I’m your guy!

NTWT famb: It’s been a bad week. I got laid off today and had a family friend pass away over the weekend. Both because of COVID 19.

Feel free to share any feel good matches. I’ll have enough time to watch all of DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican non English matches now.

I’ll still be your GM that’s for sure. If @MeatGene Productions is hiring then I’m your guy!
All will better in time Laurinaitis, I'm sorry for your loses:

We appreciate the job you have been doing as a GM.

With you, Case Case , and @soundcloud on the creative team, we are in good shape as a company.

Keep your head up man. Things will get better.

Stay up. my man

Here are some of those Eddie in Japan matches you asked for last time. He was known as Black Tiger

This was known as the "headlocks match" you'll see why when you watch. It was Eddies best match in Japan.

Sorry for your loss. My condolences. And you'll bounce back with a better job. NTWT is here for you.

prayers to you and your friends fam bro 🙏🏼

3A71738D-4DEC-4099-8F4E-043934735D04.gif

81272648-22A6-4500-96F3-470FAA8A057B.gif

Back
Top Bottom