December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

back of the line Mordecai
Listen Detective Spooner, I’ll do what you couldn’t.
1586908902576.gif

Fried him :rofl: :rofl:
U know he was hurt w/ that “u ugly anyway” esque rebuttal :lol:

none of your 'clients' have benefitted from your backing so what are trying to do?

Plz dont sabotage mulatto bae. You dont have the juice to get the job done :frown:
Oh please, Zelena has gotten a stable since working with me. She’s been on every hour of Raw for weeks. I told Zi Zi that she’s the next big thing, and guess what... She’s the next BIG thing, and Ms. Braxton is...

Next.

U know he was hurt w/ that “u ugly anyway” esque rebuttal :lol:

Oh please, Zelena has gotten a stable since working with me. She’s been on every hour of Raw for weeks. I told Zi Zi that she’s the next big thing, and guess what... She’s the next BIG thing, and Ms. Braxton is...

Next.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I guess before we get ahead of ourselves, we should see if Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison is even going to bring IT back :nerd:

Putting the obvious to the side, wrestling being an essential business may end up being the best troll this year. I am completely ready to w/ to roll w/ it.

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford

I don't mess with WWE like that.

You should blame B Sox B Sox and/or Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford

Don't listen to this guy.

He thinks he's better than everyone on here and will "recommend" you watch a match but it's only for him to be controlling.

And when he's not on here bossing people around, he's in the NBA thread making ridiculous suggestions and he's in that someone blow my mind thread telling folks how "COVID-19 was created by man to raise cigarette prices up".

Back
Top Bottom