December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Funny how Vince is never the one that "has to pay" though. He is like his man "The Donald." Do whatever and never face the consequences.

no doubt, but I feel like this issue is finally too big for people like that to bull****.

you fck this up, it goes in the history books...WWE has the only active high profile athletes in North America rn.

folks can write the rest of that riff themselves.

man, I like modern Triple H...dude´s self-aware sense of humor kills me dead.

If Vince wanted Mysterio then he shouldn't have booked Buddy Murphy has his opponent in the qualifying b/c he should've been it too. This is the 3rd time this dumb **** has been done.

From the beginning it was reported that those who are not comfortable working the shows didn't have to and would not face any consequences. This past week it was also reported that these shows will be taped leading up to July 8th and now some anonymous person is claiming they're being "forced to work" and waits to say it now.

Let that person reveal real info then. Show audio or emails proving it.

1587499852359.gif

Looks like Gronk may be doing both football and wrestling. According to Adam Shefter, Patriots and Bucs working on a trade for him.

Back
Top Bottom