December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

closed arena's are definitely helping certain talent in wwe more than it would if crowd were present.

how is that not one of the worst sentences in the history of the squared circle?

I love how Sami just openly ****s on his employers politics, certain "people" in here would never do that:

Sami has always been an insightful dude, likely because of his life experiences.

it shows in his work, and now it´s showing in the wider world...I can dig it.

how is that not one of the worst sentences in the history of the squared circle?

Sami has always been an insightful dude, likely because of his life experiences.

Paraphrasing here but according to Cornette, he always had that potential on the mic during his time in RoH but never wanted to do so and didn't wanna remove his mask.

Last edited:

sometimes the crowd doesn't give wrestlers a chance. the 2 ppl i see this helping the most austin theory & tamina. it's allowing ppl to judge w/ an outside influence.
So is that a shot at the audiences or those specific talents?
moreso the audience, especially over the past 5yrs or so. they're like B Sox B Sox times a couple thousand.

He hates AOC because he's MAGA :smh:
thank u for clarifying.
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican ’s car
6EB08F26-53F7-4EF0-AA66-6D02CB11C57B.gif

I emailed the ringside collectibles people and sent them pics of the figures to see what they say.

If I don't get a response then I'll just sell them to the guy for $40. I didn't pay for them anyway.

Man, $40 seems low considering one of the dudes is dead. Did you reach out to Chris Hero about them on socials?

Man, $40 seems low considering one of the dudes is dead. Did you reach out to Chris Hero about them on socials?

I don't have SM.

Maybe his email address it out there? But probably not since he probably gets trolls emailing him.

Back
Top Bottom