December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Catching up on MLW fusion. Last weeks episode was really good.
Got my first look at ACh and Laredo. They paired up nicely and the Davey boy vs Low IQ KI match is exactly how you do a match where there is a big height and weight difference without weight classes.
Firing up this weeks episode now

EjDMSAPWsAAYTym.jpg

I ask again, who does the biz at large even have right now that could come back in 20 years and get a pop?

okay, Cena...maybe RKO...definitely not Brock...but who else? who are the Legends of tomorrow?

gonna have a squadron of security guards cinematically helping Goldberg from locker room to ring in 2037.

Vance´s fault.

I ask again, who does the biz at large even have right now that could come back in 20 years and get a pop?

okay, Cena...maybe RKO...definitely not Brock...but who else? who are the Legends of tomorrow?

gonna have a squadron of security guards cinematically helping Goldberg from locker room to ring in 2037.

Vance´s fault.

5cd31a0c9d679ca7c5e0403b18e85506-1068x1068.jpg

Just wait until 2035 for the triumphant return of El Hijo del Bill

Vance´s fault.
Nope. Don't blame Vince.

If any of these dudes of today had "IT" they will/would be able to single-handedly sell-out the stadiums in 20 years.

Nobody likes the brass rings.

totally forgot about Sonberg...and David Flair, for that matter.

MAGAtaker whooped that man´s ***, it´s one of my last memories from my first stint as a wrestling fan.

Back
Top Bottom