Decked out in JORDAN GEAR...and no Jordan shoes?

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

whats wrong with wearing jordan gear and then some random flip flops?...what if u had to run to the store or something?...its just comfortable

If you went thru the trouble to throw on gear (again by my stupid rule, more than 1 item) why don't you complete the outfit? That's Sportswear 101. +, if you have on several "branded" items of the same company, you obviously want people to know, "that's your joint" (aside fromcomfort and such).

I agree with homeboy, it looks odd if you're rocking all the JB gear and no jordan shoes...

LOL...cool guys...I knew I wasn't alone in thinking it was just odd. I mean yeah who cares...I just noticed cuz I like Jordan shoes. Thanks for backingme up you guys!
laugh.gif

i wear JB clothing bu nike kicks - i dont care - i only wear beater j's - af1 or dunks for casual - kill me

i agree its wack. if you are wearing jb gear u should have some js on your feet. To the people that say who cares what another man is wearing,please,your onniketalk,dont act like you dont check peoples feet
indifferent.gif

Okay when I rock my Carmine 6's with a Ralph Lauren polo does that make me different just because I dont have on a Jordan shirt and some Jordan shorts andhe is right there is alot of stuff better than JB when u go to Vegas

it definately looks really weird but thats up to them to rock. this topic definately shouldnt enter the world of nt.

asianimage should have his own "jordan" guy for the straight guy show. hahaa dude who cares what he is wearing...i bet you somewhere on a DC shoeforum they are cracking at the same guy for wearing DC shoes with jordan gear. haha

yeah its wierd or whateva.. but gas is about 4 dollars now.. so there's more important things goin on in my life to be upset about, rather than get pissedthat dudes arent matching with thier outfits

Thats what I do sometimes....xx3 shorts.....or jumpman shorts...and whatever tee...and bad %+# NB

I dont know if its cool or not to do so. But there are two things I do know, 1) I dont do it. 2) I wouldnt be trying to notice who is and who isnt wearingJordan's while im in VEGAS on Memorial weakend. But I do wear croc flip flops(not the Deutch looking ones either) with all kind of different ball shorts.If that counts.

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

the same dudes that say who cares would be roasting the guy if he were wearing fakes...
alien.gif

THAT WAS EXACTLY MY POINT! Do you still say, who cares what he has on, no matter how hideous those fakes are? Or yeah, those are some god-awful Spiz'ikes /Dub-zeros there?

It's human nature to observe others, and this is a sneaker forum. We are going to observe AND talk about it.

Just know if some person is wearing fake Jays or, in this case, no Jays--then, yes, it's going to be noticed.

Originally Posted by foampositeone

I dont know if its cool or not to do so. But there are two things I do know, 1) I dont do it. 2) I wouldnt be trying to notice who is and who isnt wearing Jordan's while im in VEGAS on Memorial weakend. But I do wear croc flip flops(not the Deutch looking ones either) with all kind of different ball shorts. If that counts.

I would like to just mention that plain ol' flip-flops should get a free pass on this topic. That is understandable as I'm sure we all do that fromtime to time.

BUT, JB came out with a solution for that, too. They are called Camp Slides and/or Hydros.

i know what you mean. it's odd, but you can say the same thing about jerseys the could be Adidas's, Reebok, etc... shoes don't always have tomatch. if your too worried about what people are wearing your just discriminating. to me if it looks good, its good =]... who you are defines you. don't bethe same as everybody else, if every body wore just jordan it would become boring it would be seeing only black and white, not able to be creative.

i know what you're saying homie i hate when bro-kids rock their Jordan shirts with dickie pants and some DVS's...

Back
Top Bottom