Define a Bandwagon fan.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

People like Barca, United, and Real because it doesn't make any sense to support Blackpool, Hull, and Pompy.

Watching good teams play football > watching bad teams play football.

Uh, yeah. That's called a bandwagon fan. It's one thing to be a fan of a league and to watch good teams. Who wants to watch bad teams? That's why the MLS is unpopular. But all of a sudden you have Manchester United "fans" popping up on NT, talking about how much they adore the club, when they haven't nor ever will come within 3,000 miles of Old Trafford.
I know what a bandwagon fan is. This entire thread is nonsense though. It's just a select few people who enjoy punishing themselves ragging on the majority of the world.

Why is cheering for a winning team considered a bad thing? Just because they don't punish themselves the way you do? That's rubbish.

It's like being with a woman who is no good just out of the hope that eventually she'll stop treating you like crap. You "loyal" fans are just as bad as the "bandwagon" fans that you detest. Always talking about you "fanship", and how you've been through "the thick and thin" with your team

I made this thread in June. There is nothing wrong with jumping on the bandwagon. It's the smart and logical thing to do.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

People like Barca, United, and Real because it doesn't make any sense to support Blackpool, Hull, and Pompy.

Watching good teams play football > watching bad teams play football.

Uh, yeah. That's called a bandwagon fan. It's one thing to be a fan of a league and to watch good teams. Who wants to watch bad teams? That's why the MLS is unpopular. But all of a sudden you have Manchester United "fans" popping up on NT, talking about how much they adore the club, when they haven't nor ever will come within 3,000 miles of Old Trafford.
I know what a bandwagon fan is. This entire thread is nonsense though. It's just a select few people who enjoy punishing themselves ragging on the majority of the world.

Why is cheering for a winning team considered a bad thing? Just because they don't punish themselves the way you do? That's rubbish.

It's like being with a woman who is no good just out of the hope that eventually she'll stop treating you like crap. You "loyal" fans are just as bad as the "bandwagon" fans that you detest. Always talking about you "fanship", and how you've been through "the thick and thin" with your team

I made this thread in June. There is nothing wrong with jumping on the bandwagon. It's the smart and logical thing to do.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by Jhenor29

Bay area fans. They were on the Kings wagon and hopped off as soon as they started losing. Then they became Warriors fans during the "We Believe" hype. Also, nowhere to be found now. Except for the real fans you see in the Warriors thread.

Really?warriors actually sold really well before the we believe era and you say warrior fans are no where to be found. You do know that the attendance for last 2 horrible seasons have been the same as the we believe seasons.
I never said there weren't any fans. Like I said, there are real fans. But c'mon...those seasons before the we believe era were nowhere as huge in attendance as during that we believe era. I can understand u being defensive. I'm sure you're a fan, but u know what I mean. I'm talkin bout them bandwagon fans.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by Jhenor29

Bay area fans. They were on the Kings wagon and hopped off as soon as they started losing. Then they became Warriors fans during the "We Believe" hype. Also, nowhere to be found now. Except for the real fans you see in the Warriors thread.

Really?warriors actually sold really well before the we believe era and you say warrior fans are no where to be found. You do know that the attendance for last 2 horrible seasons have been the same as the we believe seasons.
I never said there weren't any fans. Like I said, there are real fans. But c'mon...those seasons before the we believe era were nowhere as huge in attendance as during that we believe era. I can understand u being defensive. I'm sure you're a fan, but u know what I mean. I'm talkin bout them bandwagon fans.

Anybody who claims they like the Saints, yet can't name 4 starting quarterbacks prior to Brees. ANY FOUR.

That'd be a great example, because EVERYONE is a Saints fan now.

Anybody who claims they like the Saints, yet can't name 4 starting quarterbacks prior to Brees. ANY FOUR.

That'd be a great example, because EVERYONE is a Saints fan now.

Back
Top Bottom