Define a Bandwagon fan.

i've been a fan of the mavs since early two thousand, thanks to dirk.

we've probably had the most disappointing decade as far as falling apart in playoffs (& getting deebo'd a chip in '06
30t6p3b.gif
).

hopefully the start of this decade goes well . .
pimp.gif

i've been a fan of the mavs since early two thousand, thanks to dirk.

we've probably had the most disappointing decade as far as falling apart in playoffs (& getting deebo'd a chip in '06
30t6p3b.gif
).

hopefully the start of this decade goes well . .
pimp.gif

For all the fans who are saying that they became fans because of a certain player.  What do yall do/will do when the player is traded or retires.  

For all the fans who are saying that they became fans because of a certain player.  What do yall do/will do when the player is traded or retires.  

The Saints fan are sooooo lame down here in dallas

dudes is coming out of the wood work and it is gross if you not from the 504 chances are you was not even acknowledging the saints
before last years run.

dudes is coming out of the wood work and it is gross if you not from the 504 chances are you was not even acknowledging the saints
before last years run.

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

Well, Thierry Henry was the reason I became an Arsenal fan, and I'm still an Arsenal fan through and through. I didnt start to like Barca when he went there... in fact I hate them with a burning passion right now (lord knows how I'll react if they poach Cesc).

I'm still an Henry fan, I'm hyped to see him when he comes out here to play the Timbers next season, but will be rooting against the Red Bulls 100%.

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

Well, Thierry Henry was the reason I became an Arsenal fan, and I'm still an Arsenal fan through and through. I didnt start to like Barca when he went there... in fact I hate them with a burning passion right now (lord knows how I'll react if they poach Cesc).

I'm still an Henry fan, I'm hyped to see him when he comes out here to play the Timbers next season, but will be rooting against the Red Bulls 100%.

Originally Posted by revirxreab

before last years run.
Didn't a lot of people relocate to Dallas/Houston because of Katrina? You sound salty because your Boys suck.

Originally Posted by revirxreab

before last years run.
Didn't a lot of people relocate to Dallas/Houston because of Katrina? You sound salty because your Boys suck.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

See San Diego Sports when they're doing well.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

most laker fans.

anyone from san diego.

C'mon fam. Anyone? I'd say 90%
laugh.gif

yeah, youre right.
laugh.gif

go buy some chargers tickets so you guys can avoid the blackout.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

See San Diego Sports when they're doing well.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

most laker fans.

anyone from san diego.

C'mon fam. Anyone? I'd say 90%
laugh.gif

yeah, youre right.
laugh.gif

go buy some chargers tickets so you guys can avoid the blackout.

Back
Top Bottom