Defining Moments, It's been 6 years

its been 5yrs. and iam still looking for decent priced DMP 1
mad.gif

still have mines............waited 10 hours for them................and remember carrying them out of modells in a trash bag!!!!!!!!!!!! havent worn them yet; havent looked at them in like 2 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by mike mathis

Best package Ever Made these Make The Cdp look stupid

i never got a chance to cop a pack but when i do it big you already know.   

Got 2 pair from eastbay by telling the guy me and my son wore the same size.
pimp.gif

336411614.jpg
Sold the VI's because their S**t in my opinion.

wish i was into kicks when these dropped, i still want them badly but not at the price
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 3thaman

pimp.gif

336411614.jpg

Those PICS ARE FIRE.  I TOTALLY agree with you on the DMP garbage VI's...wayyyyyy too plainnnn.  I sold my dmp on consignment and wanted to keep the XI's but thought that I couldn't get much for the VI's alone...but i'm glad i sold em before news of the concords dropping in 2011.  I have a pair of ds concord XI's that are turning yellow as ishhhhh on both the soles and the upper mesh, but I will keep them DS for nostalgia purposes...even yellowing, they're firrrre. 
your pairs of dmpXI are beast mode...makes me regret selling mine
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 3thaman

pimp.gif

336411614.jpg

The VI's were hot man i have to disagree with you . . .

3thaman: How does having a son wearing the same size get you another pair? What a friggin' deal!!
pimp.gif

eastbay's regulations werent as strict as nowdays.

they'd sell kicks days before but back-ordered.

now ppl gotta get back in line to grab another.

i got a ds dmp for $350 back in 2009. it was a homie deal from a friend of mine selling some of his old stuff and just wanted money asap. i ended up getting ds concords and ds 2000 space jams off him for $200 each at the time as well.

i ended up selling the vi's because i personally didn't care much for them and i traded the xi's for a bunch of other shoes. i regret getting rid of those dmp xi's though, they were nice.

I dont know what you dudes are talking about. IMO both the DMP VIs and XIs were on point quality and look wise.
Prepaid for mine. Picked em up at midnight on RD. Walked right around the line, into the store, and gone in 2 mins. Easy cop

Back
Top Bottom