Defining Moments, It's been 6 years

Originally Posted by YaOzahs

got played...by store owners on release date...half the sizes were gone when store released..... -_-" waited since 2 in the morning...wish i reported them...

Dudes kill me when they say that. What were you going to report? That the store sold half the pairs to employees and made money? C'mon dude. Customer service can't do anything about that besides send you some coupons in the mail.

wow that pickture looks so nice moelest
pimp.gif

Just was going through my old Eastbay orders and seen my 2 pairs of 11.5 canceled. I weeped again.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by alex1689

the VI's were unrated, it was an awesome shoe

I agree. The VI's in general are one of my all time favorite. The color combo on the DMP VI's are sweet
pimp.gif
I still regret selling mine
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

prices are now around $800.. I will never understand why kids buy these XIs over Concords..

Because they are still "icey" and that's what the kids care about. I myself have had concords twice, but only have DMPs now due to the whole yellowing of the mesh thing on most original/00 retro concords. DMPs will hold me over til december.

i have 1 pack still ds. i wonder why the dmp xi soles stay icey after 5 years but my ds 09 spacejams and ds anni 11's are already yellowing and i store them all the same way, in a cold dark closet. you guys with multiples are lucky, this is easily the best pack ever.

Too much hype, after many years.. i just realized its too plain. not worth buying for a $1000 bucks anymore. 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Got them on release date, had to pay double but it wasn't my $$$ (gf bought em for me).

Went to a Simeon (Derick Rose) game & once I got home my apt was broken into & multiple pairs of sneakers were gone. I had on the XI's, therefor the VI's (& the box) were missing. I fell into DEPRESSION & started wearing my XI's to work (warehouse gig)
That is one of the saddest shoe stories I have ever heard. Life in the shoe game is a roller coaster some times

Back
Top Bottom