Defining Moments, It's been 6 years

GLAD I DDNT GET THE ONES WITH JORDAN ON THE SIDE..THEYR COOL BUT I DDNT WANT EM. I WORE MY 6'S ONCE IN 09 AND HAVENT HAD THE CHANCE AT WEARING THE XI'S YET. WAITED 16 HRS FOR THESE.. BACK WHEN COLLECTING AND EVEN NT WAS SOMETHING ELSE

Missed out on this cause I wear kids size smh... but I got the 11+12 and 4+19. All of them still clean as hell... Never bother to wear the 19s gave to my lil sis and I don't think she ever wore them!

I only wore mine once in a teachers-students basketball game.  I should have kept them deadstock. 

I love these!  Got sick waiting outside for these.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I missed out on these as well, blows my mind that the V.red and Infra Red 6s got bastardized compared to these.....maybe one day down the road.

Missed out on these wasent up on the hype around these but still on the hunt for these (hint)( hint )sz 9 (hint ) please dont ban me
laugh.gif

Here is my pack - bought these myself on release day at a Finishline. Used to have another one too.
I have worn these 11s over the years, 6s are ds. I clean any 11 after each wear.

2zfitkn.jpg

dbkroz.jpg

Got mine again from here thanks to Ninjahood
wink.gif
Still trying to recover from my 200+ pairs that were stolen from my ex-friend and his boys

Originally Posted by Tko21

Originally Posted by alex1689

I love the fake shoe pics with Jordan on the eyelet....

those are not fakes... some dmp xi had that on the eyelets.... but only a handful

Yeah I just sold my pack with the letters on the eyelets a few months ago, the only thing I miss is the box I was never going to wear them, now just waiting on a Concord Release to satisfy my thirst.

i was just able to cop these in the early days of 2011..just a wonderful way to start a new year 
grin.gif

still havent worn them though..

oh and i got an extra pair of the VIs
smile.gif

5 years?
DAMN time flies.
I didn't own this pack,but it's still appreciated though.

I was out of the game during the mid 00's...

so why do some pairs have the jordan on the eyelets and some do not?

Originally Posted by BinYe

I was out of the game during the mid 00's...

so why do some pairs have the jordan on the eyelets and some do not?

They were set to release with the JORDAN, but reports of bleeding before the original scheduled Release Date made them delay them and destroy these. New release date, new un-jordan eyelets, and a few of the originals made it out to outlets as well as retailers for the updated release date.

Back
Top Bottom