Defining Moments, It's been 6 years

I was cheated out of my chance to cop a pack at retail, so im jelly at all yal with multiple DS packs.

sue me...

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

somehow someday i will get my DS pair for a little OVER the retail price.

havent seen anything like that in a long a$s time bro... that'll be tough but good luck.

I see alot of fake DMPs/Packs show up in size 12-13 on ebay all the time. Usually blatantly obvious by how poop brown the soles are without even going into the rest of the shoe. Every pair Ive seen listed as New in Box has poop brown soles. My DMP pack has been worn since day one. They were both seaglowed together for 3 sessions during the summer. Both shoes are completely clear. They were just starting to turn going into the summer, yellowing bottoms and just starting to on the sides. But now that my boy has a set up at his house, we aren't letting anything yellow and it's worth it. One of the perks of hooking each other up and looking out alot.

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

i fnd a pack ds for $700 and i passed smh was broke @ the time so upset man
frown.gif
frown.gif
 i sold my pair for $450 but it wasnt my size!!

All thee bammas wit 3/4 packs and i couldnt even get 1, i hate yall, in a loving brotherly way

Originally Posted by cw2022

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

laugh.gif
 @ getting married in fakes

if i would have know i wouldnt have got married in them...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you better renew them vowels and do it the right wayy.

laugh.gif
everytime you look back at your wedding pics you will be reminded that your 11's are fake.
roll.gif

Glad it's funny to you guys, I won't think of that cuz its more to a marriage than material things, and be getting another pack in Janurary do laugh it up as long as you can......

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

Originally Posted by ispeakjewleo

Originally Posted by cw2022

got mines used for like 350 ( 5 years ago) size 11, small for me but couldnt pass up. they have JoQdan
Got Married in My DMP XIs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

look fake to me 

roll.gif
 i was gonna say that,,totally VARIANT!!!

How funny would you find this if it were you who owned those???

I feel for homey.......nobody wants to find out their sneakers they spent their money on is fake, no need to rub it in any further.

Sorry bro but those are 100000% fake, no doubt about it
eyes.gif
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

It's all good, I knew they were questionable as I was posting the pics , no loss in me since I got them 5 years ago. Looking at those hideous VI , those are fake too right? I'd like to thank NT for heightening my awareness of fakes, a 5 year old lesson learned. I still got heat, like Red from Friday says " You kno I wouldn't trip!!!"

Originally Posted by scoop99

hella handsome wrote:
Originally Posted by scoop99

Come on guys chill, it's uncalled for. You're laughing for no apparent reason. I was going to laugh at first, but I really read into his post. He meant that the DMP/Concords are one of the best/cleanest COLORWAYS that he owns. He forgot to put a slash between DMP and Concord. If the dude said colorway, then I know he really messed up.

To take it even further, its still not that serious. Not everyone knows the sneaker dictionary/encyclopedia of nicknames. 
Some people just buy the shoes and love the colorways. 

Just because you can recite every nickname and match it to every JB release ever, doesn't make you any better than him. He probably does own a ton of J's. 

He can call em what he wants. At least he has them. 

I flipped my pack about 3 years ago. Wasn't too attached to them. Rather have concords and infareds. 
QFT. I agree with you 100%. He can call it what he wants. I never had a big deal with the nicknames (although I do not use them). People with their arrogance.

Hella handsome, I'm just curious, do you have both the infrareds and concords since you flipped your pack (or you been had them)? Although I have the pack and agree that it is the best pack that JB has ever put out. But, the concords and infrareds are the real pack.
pimp.gif

Nah man, I'm one shoe short. I need a pair of Concords.
Sorry I replied so late. I was banned for a while
30t6p3b.gif

But once I get my Concords.... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom