Defining Moments, It's been 6 years

Originally Posted by babyJs23

^^^I'll drink to that
smile.gif

Sounds like a plan to me.
smokin.gif

Lucky man spizike...great pickup. I'm looking for a pack once I get my tax return, hopefully.

Originally Posted by kix28

Lucky man spizike...great pickup. I'm looking for a pack once I get my tax return, hopefully.

Thanks homie.

I let her pick out my shoes for our Valentines Day dinner tonight, and of course she immediately suggests the DMP VI.
laugh.gif
which is fine w/ me because they're worn already so why not?

My XI however.. those shall remained untouched until i deem necessary.
pimp.gif

These dropped during my hiatus for buying Jordans so I missed out on these by a long shot....trying to redeem the time now....got something in the works though...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jonathan79936

Man I would love for some to be released again. I missed out and now I can't afford them.

I wouldn't.. and I'm sure all of the people who own/owned these wouldn't want them re-released either. It just takes the shine and holyness that is the DMP pack down a whole level. The quality on anything JB puts on now-a-days is nowhere near this, sadly. Until the quality gets at least up to that of this pack, JB better not touch them.
mad.gif

Rocked the VI to the mall today.. I'm not gonna wear them for a while now. This is how I finally opened my eyes to see what the Jordan game has become..

I saw at least 10 people wearing Chicago Xs or Concord XIs, and none of them knew what my shoes were. They looked at them but didn't even bother REALLY noticing them. You know that most people would react when they see some DMPs being rocked.. I know I would.

The FL employee saw me and my girl and started saying "Why did you bring your girl to the mall for Valen- OH MY GOODNESS, i didn't even notice your heat bro.
eek.gif
" True head right there.
pimp.gif

As I said before, these are now going to be resting in my closet and out when I want to stare at them randomly.
smokin.gif
Who knows when I'll want to wear them again.

BTW, quality on these were absolutely amazing. Feet felt like I was walking on sunshine. OHHHohh.
laugh.gif

yeah i bought and sold my 2011 concords cuz they couldnt hold a candle to these, i dont care if they dont have the concord purple, they are still much better in every aspect.... on the hunt for 01s now!

Do you guys think selling my DS pair of 2000 retro Concords so I can buy a DS pair of DMP XI's would be foolish? Just want a second opinion, I know its my choice but.....
nerd.gif

I can't imagine the hype this pack would build if it were released in today's sneaker world.

KIDS.

Originally Posted by Vaddy

Do you guys think selling my DS pair of 2000 retro Concords so I can buy a DS pair of DMP XI's would be foolish? Just want a second opinion, I know its my choice but.....
nerd.gif

Matters if you value the original colorway more than the DMP.. DMP is more rare but 2000 concord is hard to give up. But like you said its on you
ohwell.gif

nerd.gif

Yeah ultimately it's up to you. I don't own 2000 Concords, but man my DMPs are beautiful. 
pimp.gif

It all boils down to preference. 

How hard was it 5 years ago to pick up the DMP when it released? I was broke in college so it wasn't even an option for me at the time. Clearly I regret it now...

the only time i've waited in line for kicks ... i'm selling my collection but i'll rock those when i'm 90

These are my grails. I ain't even stressin' too hard over the XIs, but them 6s are cold as hell. I wanna be buried in 'em

Originally Posted by spizike231

nerd.gif

Yeah ultimately it's up to you. I don't own 2000 Concords, but man my DMPs are beautiful. 
pimp.gif

It all boils down to preference. 

I see the DMP 11 the best Jordan ever. I'm not a fan of purple do the gold make them perfect. Do the trade!

just saw this thread... hurts my feelings haha. I was a freshman in college when they came out so copping really wasnt an option.... now they go for what 3 ENTIRE packs were at retail. SMH....

Back
Top Bottom