Defining Moments, It's been 6 years

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

Originally Posted by BOOMshipit

i have a chance to trade my once worn carkines for a ds pair of the dmp vi. is it a good trade. if not whose getting a better deal? were both on the same boat about unds our shoes and i feel like i would wear the dmps more . i only really bought the pack for the hares and then fell into the hype or the carmines.

Dont sleep on that trade man!! Do it!
pimp.gif

Black/Infrared VI > DMP VI > Carmine VI

I just completed my pack. I had the XI and the half box.

I paid 200 for a pair of DMP VI sz13, XI dog tags, the booklet, the outer gold box and the VI half box. I still need the VI dog tags, and yeah my boxes are split, but I still have the complete pack. It's cool.

I spent over 2 hours cleaning the VI. They were very dusty/dirty. Sock nubbies, got all those out on insole and inside. Vaccumed the shoe out. Typical treatment I give shoes when I buy them not DS.

I tweeted this, this morning....             ....Reunited and it feels so goood
268636_10150292816390971_511820970_9876803_860206_n.jpg

I was in 7th grade when these came out. Now I'm in college, my my do the years pass. The only thing that's stayed the same is I'm still broke! haha

Wanted em bad before, but after the 6s last year and the concords coming out in dec im cool and like the package more than the shoes.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by moelest

Originally Posted by BIGBUTO23

DMP Concords are one of the best/cleanest colorways I own. And I own a lot of J's.

u got a DMP CONCORDS eh? NICE bro!!!! 
happy.gif

Give him a break 
laugh.gif
he said he owns a lot of J's..i bet he has the GREY SPACEJAMS also! wow thats AMAZING!
happy.gif

I finally got my pack in summer of 08. The xi was vnds and the vi was ds. The seller on ebay i bought them from took poor pics and didnt have much feedback. I took a chance and was rewarded. The pack was legit and i only paid around 340 shipped for it. I love the xi but never saw myselfb wearing the vi. I sold the vi for 295 two years ago. I love the xi and really only wanted the pack for it. In the end i ended up paying around fifty dollars for the xi.

My VI's & the box were stolen out of my crib. That made me depressed so I started wearing the XI's to work (warehouse job).

Currently seeking DS, NDS size 12 or 13

I copped my pack for $400 on rd.....there still ds till this day.....smh that its a size 11....I wear a 9.5 lol.....I did get a pair of 11's last year on a trade tho

moelest wrote:
Originally Posted by Gordonson

moelest wrote:
u got a DMP CONCORDS eh? NICE bro!!!! 
happy.gif

Give him a break 
laugh.gif

he said he owns a lot of J's..i bet he has the GREY SPACEJAMS also! wow thats AMAZING!
happy.gif

Come on guys chill, it's uncalled for. You're laughing for no apparent reason. I was going to laugh at first, but I really read into his post. He meant that the DMP/Concords are one of the best/cleanest COLORWAYS that he owns. He forgot to put a slash between DMP and Concord. If the dude said colorway, then I know he really messed up.

Had 2 packs DS, traded one pair of VIs for XI. So i have 3 XIs on ice Deadstock. they still look icey to this very day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280707390418&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

The search is OVER
pimp.gif
Says pre-owned but it was a mistake in the listing. I contacted the seller and he said they are unworn. Funniest part is that I put my bid in at starting price and asked if he'd end the auction early and he did.

I'm guessing I might've come up because of the auction title (Jordan LE DMP Sz
glasses.gif
and misleading item condition. Can't wait to get these in hand!!!
Good job bro, thats a score and a half

As for the Infrared pack VS DMP, I think I would put the XI/XII CDP at #2 then the Infrared pack............I wish I bought 2 infrared packs and I would have if I never bought the Varsity red/black

Back
Top Bottom