Defining Moments, It's been 6 years

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

when this pack came out I didnt have the Internet at my house so I didnt even know about the release ................. being stationed in Wyoming for the win

I feel ya... although I lived in wyoming at that time and got me a size 11.5 and 12.. Perk of working at finsihline I guess 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by sdsolecollector23

The first and best package EVER! Golden!
smokin.gif

zpr3s.jpg
pimp.gif
don't get me wrong, this pack is absolutely amazing, but the patent cut on the side of these are as low as some of the recent XI retroes.. thats funny.
eyes.gif

although, the shape on these is 1234839487x better than the recent retroes
pimp.gif

now that you mention it time flys, and its taken me that long to realize that the gold on the outside of the lace loops says JORDAN...the little things

smokin.gif

zpr3s.jpg
pimp.gif

yo thats my pair homie..
laugh.gif

here's the right pair. and yes, the patent leather height is different..but still, HEAT!

Originally Posted by moelest

smokin.gif

zpr3s.jpg
pimp.gif

yo thats my pair homie..
laugh.gif

here's the right pair. and yes, the patent leather height is different..but still, HEAT!

no wonder i think i've seen that picture before.......
this is the best pack ever imo.....and i will be on the hunt for it soon......
pimp.gif

I think these are the best 11s ever. I don't like the Concords that much cause I hate purple so these are perfect. I was 3rd in line waiting fo these and the manager came to the door and put a sign up that said there was a shipping error and we don't have them. Yeah right.... He could have at least told us earlier so we could try otter spots. I tried about 5/6 other stores all I could find were 2 to 3 sizes off my size.
frown.gif

best memmories for a camp where i didnt get the shoes. got off work, eastbay phone lines were jammed. websites were crashing. got drunk, went to a keak show in santa cruz (was going to ucsc at the time) then me and my roommate drove to san jose to the east ridge mall. got in through a back door that a janitor left open or something. lined up in front of fl. a few kids who had been hiding all night in the food court joined. security came, they were heated! waited outside for a while. cops kicked everyone out of the parking lot, said we werent allowed on mall property til 6 am. hid in some bushes. got tired of that. got some coffee. hovered on the sidewalk just outside the mall with a few hundred other ppl. about 5:53 one dude runs for the door, so everyone else follows, dodging cars driving way too fast through the crowd. me and my roomie ended up like 16th and 17th in a line of about 300. found out they only had 13 pairs. waited it out just in case. got mcd bfast. went back to santa cruz without the dmp. was not enthused at the time, but looking back it is something i will always remember.

Man this is a great pack! I would like this pack one day. Maybe after I'm done with college.

smokin.gif

I remembered when these dropped , I wasn't worried about them and passed .
5 years later , I wished I'd cop
tired.gif
. Oh wellssss .

I remember when these came out, especially all the hype on the forums. I wanted them so bad, but no money. I saw the resell prices and said I'll never be able to get a pair in 7.5....About 3 years later, searching ebay and lo and behold, a DS pack size 7.5 for $800 shipped and I had the money this time. One the best pickups ever and I have over 350 pairs of shoes....I'll admit, I've worn both pair 3-4 times, but I keep 'em clean!

Copped em on release and couldnt hold em out on ice any longer... broke em out for the first time on the honeymoon
laugh.gif

249513_637363726090_26904390_34845068_3789754_n.jpg

i wasnt in the game here these dropped... i wish i was because it would have been a cop... Now im lookin for them hard

I got the concords but i need the dmps this was the best package ever.. a distant second would be the Infrared pack...

Back
Top Bottom