Defining Moments Package 2 "Raging Bull" Info

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

I've seen the sample of the black pair and one of my sources tells me the black/varsity red is confirmed and already went to production.

Let me tell you -- it's not what you think it is....the other V is truly "something else"....

.................yup you will soon see, "something else" that's funny Flint
all you ever do is throw around info and agree with people who are really legit sources foreal

Yea I really am just done with the whole buying red kicks thing man i am still trying to get my closet caughtup with all that bs red i bought within the last12 months

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

I've seen the sample of the black pair and one of my sources tells me the black/varsity red is confirmed and already went to production.

Let me tell you -- it's not what you think it is....the other V is truly "something else"....

all you ever do is throw around info and agree with people who are really legit sources foreal

Of Course That's All I do. I don't Give out any good information at All. Even though this V Pack is old news The "Gatorade" V's as peopleare calling them is old news, Even Though I have Confirmed Releases in the Past That have come true, Of Course all I "DO" is throw around info. OfCourse I'm not Legit even though My Track record with hints and detailed information has been pretty good..... or at least that's what MarcsJ,SoleJordan(Who Despite his post count here should be believed like MarcsJ, Flintgrey,and BabyJ), and others who I supply info to from time to time, tell me myinfo is good. You know what your RIGHT......... everything I post apparently has no point here, So good luck finding info, because I'm so tired of dealingwith idiot people like you, Who never Share info, who don't know release dates, or have any real insight as to what going inside Jordan Brand.. and peoplesay ISS is for kids, well now we know where thay went here to JB forum. One last Gem before I go... Red/White XII's X-Mas 'Nuff Said for good.

i really like that red V but i dont think i can pull the trigger on another pack that i only love 1 pair out of the set.

GreatestGoliath wrote:

FLINTGREY wrote:

Of Course That's All I do. I don't Give out any good information at All. Even though this V Pack is old news The "Gatorade" V's as people are calling them is old news, Even Though I have Confirmed Releases in the Past That have come true, Of Course all I "DO" is throw around info. Of Course I'm not Legit even though My Track record with hints and detailed information has been pretty good..... or at least that's what MarcsJ, SoleJordan(Who Despite his post count here should be believed like MarcsJ, Flintgrey,and BabyJ), and others who I supply info to from time to time, tell me my info is good. You know what your RIGHT......... everything I post apparently has no point here, So good luck finding info, because I'm so tired of dealing with idiot people like you, Who never Share info, who don't know release dates, or have any real insight as to what going inside Jordan Brand.. and people say ISS is for kids, well now we know where thay went here to JB forum.

One last Gem before I go... Red/White XII's X-Mas

'Nuff Said for good.
YES SIR!!! That's more than a gem to me that's the whole treasure chest.

Red/White XII's X-Mas 'Nuff Said for good.

pimp.gif

While the V is my all time favorite model, I am not paying 310 for two V's, especially that the material is cheap, and they are no longer comfortable. Itsno wonder why they are going downhill. 310? they must be out of their damn mind.

I wish a DMP 2 would be another VI/XI pack... but I'll bite for the red Vs in this pack.

Is the second pair photoshopped because to me I think I see a part of green on the jumpman part

am i the only person that thinks the gatorade colorway is hot??
of course the red v's are better though lol

^^^^^^^This is why the people with the REAL info don't post anymore. There are people on here(former nike employees, current nike employees, people withRELIABLE sources) that are trying to look out, and when they do, people question it.

Take that over to ISS, straight up!!!!

Of Course That's All I do. I don't Give out any good information at All. Even though this V Pack is old news The "Gatorade" V's as people are calling them is old news, Even Though I have Confirmed Releases in the Past That have come true, Of Course all I "DO" is throw around info. Of Course I'm not Legit even though My Track record with hints and detailed information has been pretty good..... or at least that's what MarcsJ, SoleJordan(Who Despite his post count here should be believed like MarcsJ, Flintgrey,and BabyJ), and others who I supply info to from time to time, tell me my info is good. You know what your RIGHT......... everything I post apparently has no point here, So good luck finding info, because I'm so tired of dealing with idiot people like you, Who never Share info, who don't know release dates, or have any real insight as to what going inside Jordan Brand.. and people say ISS is for kids, well now we know where thay went here to JB forum. One last Gem before I go... Red/White XII's X-Mas 'Nuff Said for good.
This info just completely stole all attention from the v's pack
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

Of Course That's All I do. I don't Give out any good information at All. Even though this V Pack is old news The "Gatorade" V's as people are calling them is old news, Even Though I have Confirmed Releases in the Past That have come true, Of Course all I "DO" is throw around info. Of Course I'm not Legit even though My Track record with hints and detailed information has been pretty good..... or at least that's what MarcsJ, SoleJordan(Who Despite his post count here should be believed like MarcsJ, Flintgrey,and BabyJ), and others who I supply info to from time to time, tell me my info is good. You know what your RIGHT......... everything I post apparently has no point here, So good luck finding info, because I'm so tired of dealing with idiot people like you, Who never Share info, who don't know release dates, or have any real insight as to what going inside Jordan Brand.. and people say ISS is for kids, well now we know where thay went here to JB forum. One last Gem before I go... Red/White XII's X-Mas 'Nuff Said for good.
This info just completely stole all attention from the v's pack
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cosign
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
thanks for the info GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by 23allstar

Is the second pair photoshopped because to me I think I see a part of green on the jumpman part
The jumpman is orange on the olive V's not green. Def not shopped

Originally Posted by CherryRed

So are you saying the gatorade (army) one won't be in it and there will be a black based one along with that red one?

Which ones will be in it, your post is kinda confusing?

Flip Jays info is correct - this pack has a red pair and a blk/red pair. All I am saying is that when you guys see "black/varsity red", in some ways the will not appear "black". Thats all I am going to say. Greatest Goliath, if you are talking about some of the retro releases that are dropping right after this pack (I think I know what you are referring to), one of them is
pimp.gif
.....but man, the others are straight garbage.

Cool, so then that Green/Orange colorway won't be in it. I'll probably be getting x2 then now.lol Thanks for the info.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom