Defining Moments Package 2 "Raging Bull" Info

Originally Posted by addicted2icysoles23

Forget retro XII crap buy some OG 's for 250 and trust me it will be one of the best investments you make.

THats not the best investment if you actually want to wear them... If you drop 250 on an O.G. I don't think the point would be to beat em.

these are not dmp worthy, should be call the 5 wack pack

thumbsdowntj1.jpg

embarrassing, they do not even look good...they are just calling this a dmp so they can sell some these hideous things. the title will sell this pack not theshoes!

Originally Posted by flight415

So we get a $#!+ pair and a straight FIRE pair in a package huh? Those red suede's are so fresh and so, so clean. How about putting a suede navy blue pair in there with the red one's. That would be sick, plus all gangsters can come together and go half's on a pack. LOL
laugh.gif
, Call it the " Stop The Violence Pack ".
roll.gif

hilarious. ironically, it would start a lot of violence...

wen i first heard there was going to be a DMP 5 pack i was hoping 4 the grapes and laneys
they are DMP worthy
but these idkkkk

Soo whats the hype on these? I already know that im getting these.. do I even ask if there coming to Canada

Whoa... Totally not what I was expecting...
I am really dislikingwhat I'm seeing here...

The first colorqay is just completely random and what does it signify?
And the all red version reminds me of the Italina Red Suede XXIs... I actually like the Red Suede XXIs but looking at this pair makes me cringe a bit...

I hope this is just speculation and not the real thing...
All we can do now is just wait and see what happens...

So, i'm feeling the first ones..kinda got a ol'skool flava to it..seconds ones..not so much. NO MORE PACKS FOR ME! ...unless they bring real heat.

Back
Top Bottom