Deion Diamond Turfs / 2011 Catalog Pics???

Dr.Jays got the GS Sizes but no mens yet...

2lwxclz.jpg

Is anyone else a little bit angry at Nike's decision on the mudguard?
nike-air-diamond-turf-1993.jpg

-The originals you had the white mudguard piece end right in the middle of the black toe piece. It made sense. It looked good. The shoe had flow and function. The black strap lined up nicely with the black heel midsole piece. The front black toebox lined up with the black forefoot midsole piece creating some wicked lines...

Now realize what we are getting now.
-ywt23uOKAkStsGBdxphDy1FEsIa5LtXxvzhXbfAD-W31JrSu1BJPpFYE-wY0329jtjYqlcLnTvupVqqBwmo181WcYw2ShDdwRGoAkfQJ62BLssiZw1rHROt7JkhTRNqNNsKwqrbQu1Y6dOCA_qov_f5rR6pdMuc5FrxJDmXmUwLbzGXIaUFwTiM8RoGHQwTdBKDV1PpAOk

Now they just carry that piece all the way to the front of the toebox?

I guess for me, it goes back to the 2004 retro. It was WRONG then, yet 6 years later they use the same mold. It's nothing but a joke to them

-The originals you had the white mudguard piece end right in the middle of the black toe piece. It made sense. It looked good. The shoe had flow and function. The black strap lined up nicely with the black heel midsole piece. The front black toebox lined up with the black forefoot midsole piece creating some wicked lines...

-ywt23uOKAkStsGBdxphDy1FEsIa5LtXxvzhXbfAD-W31JrSu1BJPpFYE-wY0329jtjYqlcLnTvupVqqBwmo181WcYw2ShDdwRGoAkfQJ62BLssiZw1rHROt7JkhTRNqNNsKwqrbQu1Y6dOCA_qov_f5rR6pdMuc5FrxJDmXmUwLbzGXIaUFwTiM8RoGHQwTdBKDV1PpAOk

I guess for me, it goes back to the 2004 retro. It was WRONG then, yet 6 years later they use the same mold. It's nothing but a joke to them

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

I noticed that, it's one of the biggest reasons I wasn't in to the 04's. It totally throws off the flow of the sneaker.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

I noticed that, it's one of the biggest reasons I wasn't in to the 04's. It totally throws off the flow of the sneaker.

Im amped on the black and teal.Dieons was my fav as a kid so ill be getting them all prob. as for the leather its pretty weak. feels kind of papery if that makes since creases very easy . Any one else heard about the 2s coming out? Ive heard from 2 diff people they may come out this fall. One of the guys is sponsored by nike and had the red and white way before release date. He also told me about the teal but i thought he was bsing me. hopefully he's right about the 2s but idk i guess we will see

Im amped on the black and teal.Dieons was my fav as a kid so ill be getting them all prob. as for the leather its pretty weak. feels kind of papery if that makes since creases very easy . Any one else heard about the 2s coming out? Ive heard from 2 diff people they may come out this fall. One of the guys is sponsored by nike and had the red and white way before release date. He also told me about the teal but i thought he was bsing me. hopefully he's right about the 2s but idk i guess we will see

Damn wally I never noticed that part, sad enough 04>10 which is the reason for my sig...

Not even worth searching the bay anymore cause it is flooooded with 10s
frown.gif

Damn wally I never noticed that part, sad enough 04>10 which is the reason for my sig...

frown.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

frown.gif

eBay it up. I'm sure you'll find something. Make sure to give it time, especially something that is hard to come by

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

frown.gif

eBay it up. I'm sure you'll find something. Make sure to give it time, especially something that is hard to come by

Back
Top Bottom