Deion Diamond Turfs / 2011 Catalog Pics???

I've waited nearly 16 years to see the original teal's come back! I had a pair when I was in the 9th grade and they got jacked outta my locker during gym.

They will be mine....again.

I've waited nearly 16 years to see the original teal's come back! I had a pair when I was in the 9th grade and they got jacked outta my locker during gym.

They will be mine....again.

cant believe these are dropping after I copped OGs a few months ago (salty)

I wanna see how everyone responds to the tag changes on these, I know yall gonna cop...

soooo to my next question... what happened to the design on the tongue
nerd.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

and the gold lettering in the back..... C'MON SON

cant believe these are dropping after I copped OGs a few months ago (salty)

I wanna see how everyone responds to the tag changes on these, I know yall gonna cop...

nerd.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]I wanna see how everyone responds to the tag changes on these[/color], I know yall gonna cop...

nerd.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

I almost scooped a pair last week from footlocker.com....I was ready, had a gitcard and everything. When I saw the design on the tongue and pull tab I had second thoughts
ohwell.gif
.Still might scoop though...how is the leather on these to already has em?

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]I wanna see how everyone responds to the tag changes on these[/color], I know yall gonna cop...

nerd.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

I almost scooped a pair last week from footlocker.com....I was ready, had a gitcard and everything. When I saw the design on the tongue and pull tab I had second thoughts
ohwell.gif
.Still might scoop though...how is the leather on these to already has em?

So, the retro of the black/teals has a Durabuck upper as well?
Never had a pair of these, they look clean, might scoop if I find them for a decent price down the line
pimp.gif

So, the retro of the black/teals has a Durabuck upper as well?
Never had a pair of these, they look clean, might scoop if I find them for a decent price down the line
pimp.gif

These will be my fall/winter with denim jumpoffs.

I've been waiting for these since like 1998 when my o.g.s from the outlet died.

sale + half off, or sale price + 30%, which ever comes first.

For that price, I'm not tripping off the differences.

All the people who got O.G.s that'll fall apart with a couple wears, [Rick James, Chappelle Show skit] "BE MERRY!"

Me and the daughter will have these...

These will be my fall/winter with denim jumpoffs.

I've been waiting for these since like 1998 when my o.g.s from the outlet died.

sale + half off, or sale price + 30%, which ever comes first.

For that price, I'm not tripping off the differences.

All the people who got O.G.s that'll fall apart with a couple wears, [Rick James, Chappelle Show skit] "BE MERRY!"

Me and the daughter will have these...

teals will be copped for cheap, i can live with the changes....the og colorways are just too clean
pimp.gif

teals will be copped for cheap, i can live with the changes....the og colorways are just too clean
pimp.gif

Ive been waiting awhile for these. They do have the air tech challenge 1 treatment where they change logos and dont add some og elements.

Ive been waiting awhile for these. They do have the air tech challenge 1 treatment where they change logos and dont add some og elements.

^---damn Yuku. It's because Deion is with Under Armour.

The Teals look ok, on sale maybe

Back
Top Bottom