Delete post

Dated a girl that was "friends" with her ex and she cheated on me with him every chance she could because there was an "emotional bond". He's more than likely to cross the line than her though, it starts with some light flirting then her feeling nostalgic, then them going out to lunch/dinner because its "harmless", then them going out as "friends", drinking gets involved then next thing you know they sleep together then she's on your line crying about how she made a mistake.

Tell her you're not comfortable with it if that's how you feel and if she gives you any push back then its a slippery slope, then again I don't know your girl or the dude so every situation is different.

when you be leaving for work, he be back in the house. When you coming, he be leaving out the back of the house

I think with a lot of these situations with women that keep hitting general lately, it's impossible to give you a definitive answer with only 1/16th of the picture painted.

Is your girl trustworthy? Like really trustworthy?

If so, you have nothing to worry about and I wouldn't care about it.

If you're unsure of her trustworthiness, it's suspect.

Only you have the answer to these questions

Dated a girl that was "friends" with her ex and she cheated on me with him every chance she could because there was an "emotional bond". He's more than likely to cross the line than her though, it starts with some light flirting then her feeling nostalgic, then them going out to lunch/dinner because its "harmless", then them going out as "friends", drinking gets involved then next thing you know they sleep together then she's on your line crying about how she made a mistake.

Tell her you're not comfortable with it if that's how you feel and if she gives you any push back then its a slippery slope, then again I don't know your girl or the dude so every situation is different.
yeah, every situation is indeed different and so that is why im gauging others exp. I've also went through this in the past and it ended poorly, ex cheated on me with her "best friend"

I think with a lot of these situations with women that keep hitting general lately, it's impossible to give you a definitive answer with only 1/16th of the picture painted.

Is your girl trustworthy? Like really trustworthy?

If so, you have nothing to worry about and I wouldn't care about it.

If you're unsure of her trustworthiness, it's suspect.

Only you have the answer to these questions
Thanks, this I what I needed to remind myself. Sometime, I need just that.

One experience being cheated on is enough. Not to say it should jade you as contradictory as it sounds but you have protect yourself and if it ended poorly in the past it may end poorly now but you gotta judge that for yourself and if you're comfortable with that relationship given your previous track record with it.

She's def getting her back blown out bruh

Sad thing is you're the butt of the joke in the memes they send to each other

These prolly the memes dude is sending ol girl.

6126111f70066fadfb4e35c80c411060--funny-sexualy-quotes-humor-sexual-memes.jpg

Thanks, this I what I needed to remind myself. Sometime, I need just that.

Nah I feel you. Sometimes you need someone outside of your situation to give you that unbiased opinion.

And this is not specifically to you, but if your girl was doing dirt take a lesson from the gods of Stoicism and remember you can't control the actions of others, just your reaction to situations.

Walking around 'damaged' because of one situation is mad stupid. Move on

Nah I feel you. Sometimes you need someone outside of your situation to give you that unbiased opinion.

And this is not specifically to you, but if your girl was doing dirt take a lesson from the gods of Stoicism and remember you can't control the actions of others, just your reaction to situations.

Walking around 'damaged' because of one situation is mad stupid. Move on
Thanks and you're absolutely right. If something unfortunate did happen, I don't want to be the one taking an L and will keep on trying to better myself because there are good people out there.

As title states, here's some background. My S.O. mentions in 3 months of dating her ex nothing has happened and they broke it off(just wasn't connecting with each other), they still keep in contact. Texting here and there, I never read through texts as I simply don't want to. I try to give trust to earn it but have never been in this type of situation. I'm more conservative when it comes to dating and believe my partner to be opposite prior to dating me.
So why does she keep in contact with her ex? What's her reason/benefit of wanting to maintain that connection?Does the ex have a S.O? If not, I think there could be feelings there.

The important thing here is that you communicate how you feel. Because that would make me feel uncomfortable if my gf (now wife) was texting her ex, from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom