Delete post

Y'all weird. Internet stays jumping to worse-case scenarios.

Without being in the situation y'all have no clue what her personality is like, they may just like birds.

For the exes I had clean breaks with im still cool with them, a few still hit me for tips cause im good at fixing things.

Trying to plant thoughts in OP's head cause you're insecure is trash

OP's girl does sound weird tho. Birds and lizards? Nah lol

As title states, here's some background. My S.O. mentions in 3 months of dating her ex nothing has happened and they broke it off(just wasn't connecting with each other), they still keep in contact. Texting here and there, I never read through texts as I simply don't want to. I try to give trust to earn it but have never been in this type of situation. I'm more conservative when it comes to dating and believe my partner to be opposite prior to dating me.
Ah yes. That strange familiarity of an ex

Ol boy prolly like

"Whatarudoin"
09.jpg

same as someone who has sneakers as a hobby sending their friend a sneaker picture in a text. Everyone has different interests, some much different from our own. Back on topic, I think the best thing is for me to communicate with my current SO.

How often do they text? Does she try to angle her phone when around you so you that you can't see who she texting? Also how serious were they prior to the break up?

Honestly I say charge her to the game and let her *** hit the ceiling. Already experienced said situation before and she ended up doing dirt all along.

How often do they text? Does she try to angle her phone when around you so you that you can't see who she texting? Also how serious were they prior to the break up?

Honestly I say charge her to the game and let her *** hit the ceiling. Already experienced said situation before and she ended up doing dirt all along.
I never read into it but I'll be more aware to notice whether she does or not. I don't want to distrust her if she hasn't given me much if anything to distrust about her but I'm not exactly sure how often they are texting, I just know that they do.

same as someone who has sneakers as a hobby sending their friend a sneaker picture in a text. Everyone has different interests, some much different from our own. Back on topic, I think the best thing is for me to communicate with my current SO.

tenor.gif

The sensible move

Kind of in that situation right now. I keep in contact with my ex who quickly hopped in a new relationship right after we broke up a few months back. I can speak for both of us when I say that feelings are still there. Towards the beginning of her new relationship I had a chance to get her back, but I told her I didn't want her to do ol boy dirty in the process since he seems like a good dude for the most part.

I think we text each other once-twice a week mostly for advice or to just vent about certain situations. Will say there has been a little bit of flirting but nothing major and we will give each other a hug and "how you doing" if we see each other at one of the college football games.

don't have any because im not a sucker

save yourself OP he's still rawwing

the **** do they need to talk about

respect to you for not being insecure but you're setting yourself up to ask yourself unnecessary questions as soon as a situation pops up

don't have any because im not a sucker

save yourself OP he's still rawwing

the **** do they need to talk about

respect to you for not being insecure but you're setting yourself up to ask yourself unnecessary questions as soon as a situation pops up

All of this!

also depends how long OP has been dating his S.O. as well. If it's still the early stages of the relationship, the OP doesn't exactly have the "power" so to speak to tell her to stop texting her ex.

If you guys are 2+ years down the line and she still texting her ex birds and lizards, tell her to cut it or you out.

Don't ever play yourself

Back
Top Bottom