Delete post

If it's still the early stages of the relationship, the OP doesn't exactly have the "power" so to speak to tell her to stop texting her ex.

:lol:

I personally would have taken her still talking to her ex as a red flag and not gotten in so deep in the first place...but hypothetically if OP communicates to her that he doesn't feel like her and her ex texting is healthy for her new relationship and she still chooses to fw him...then how is the next step logically NOT letting that bird fly and keeping it moving...the **** are you talking about "power" :lol:

I'm not reaching out to find fault in what my s.o. is doing wrong, and not seeking an answer as to what I should do. It's more so gauging for exp and as on most forum/social media platforms I've expected such responses. At the end of the day it is my choice whether or not to keep going forward, I just feel uncomfortable and it's something I need to address to my s.o. on a more serious note. Thanks NT.

When you're smashing, she thinks about him OP.

5aandrews_you_know_too_much_about_his_ex.png

After, she gets cuddled by the memories.

Looool

She bouta holler out ol boys name during coitus

I'm not reaching out to find fault in what my s.o. is doing wrong, and not seeking an answer as to what I should do. It's more so gauging for exp and as on most forum/social media platforms I've expected such responses. At the end of the day it is my choice whether or not to keep going forward, I just feel uncomfortable and it's something I need to address to my s.o. on a more serious note. Thanks NT.

SMH

This thread is made at least once or twice a month and it always begins and ends the same.

jHrrvRT.png

:lol:

I personally would have taken her still talking to her ex as a red flag and not gotten in so deep in the first place...but hypothetically if OP communicates to her that he doesn't feel like her and her ex texting is healthy for her new relationship and she still chooses to fw him...then how is the next step logically NOT letting that bird fly and keeping it moving...the **** are you talking about "power" :lol:

we dont know the entire situation that the OP is in and like i mentioned, early stages of the relationship can just mean getting to know each other and talking, etc. you gonna tell some girl you just met and recently started talking to to stop texting her ex? Who are you to tell someone you just met what to do? that's what i meant by "power"

Man these women rarely forget about prior connections they have made. If you laid it down right, you got her for life. Or until a man with more value than you steps up.

How long were they broken up before you came in the picture OP...

Women are not tryna catch that new body if they can still keep getting rawwed by their EX

we dont know the entire situation that the OP is in and like i mentioned, early stages of the relationship can just mean getting to know each other and talking, etc. you gonna tell some girl you just met and recently started talking to to stop texting her ex? Who are you to tell someone you just met what to do? that's what i meant by "power"

It's too many *****es and too little time to be waiting for someone to cheat on you. I don't tell women to do anything lol. The moment I find out she's still talking to her ex I'm probably gonna cut any potential losses, keep her around for fun if that's what she wants to do and keep it moving. The attachment is still there no matter what y'all say, especially if it's been less than like 6 months.

Brother, I'd dub shorty. Homie basically could smash if he wants to. An ex of mine wanted to keep in touch with me. We would text back and forth here and there. One day we end up at the same outting without one another's S.O. We end up cozying up to one another sharing a joke or two and then by the end of the night shorty rolled out the box to me on a red carpet. I went to another event and she was there with her man and shorty basically told homie she was going to the rest room and snuck over to me and told me I looked hot and started reminiscing about old times and wanted to make out with me.

How long were they broken up before you came in the picture OP...

Women are not tryna catch that new body if they can still keep getting rawwed by their EX

Agree and disagree.......I definitely was giving my ex backshots when she was in her new relationship and after it was over. Didn't raw the first one but the other one I did :smh

HELL NAH ...

My girl should have no need to keep in contact with her ex under any circumstances. (Unless they have children together.)

In my teenage years, I've played that role of that ex on the side. So I know how the game goes. It starts off as friendly innocence, then those old feelings slowly come back.

Any meme or jokes she can share with her ex ..she can share with you. I'd tell her to cut that off asap.

Get rid of her. Unless they have a child together there is no reason for them to be talking.

This what I been dealing with the last couple years and I'm about done with the **** :lol:. I feel like they too cool with each other, and dude is still just around too much for my liking. Shoulda nipped this in the bud but I had no idea what I was getting into. Probably be my last foray into the single mother yambs unless the dad is dead.

I say this as I'm sitting in the hair salon with her daughter

Agree and disagree.......I definitely was giving my ex backshots when she was in her new relationship and after it was over. Didn't raw the first one but the other one I did :smh

My point exactly.

After y'all broke up she would rather go with the devil she knows that a new ***** to play around with her and basically do the same **** over again. The time she was making her new dude have to court her she was still letting you paint her stomach white. Before, During and After that whole process.

Same thing probably going on in OP situation.

This what I been dealing with the last couple years and I'm about done with the **** :lol:. I feel like they too cool with each other, and dude is still just around too much for my liking. Shoulda nipped this in the bud but I had no idea what I was getting into. Probably be my last foray into the single mother yambs unless the dad is dead.

well damb

I'm just still trying to find out why out of all the birds in animal kingdom, y'all sending each other pics of pigeons? Are they ****ing or something?

I'm gonna be honest, speaking as someone who is best friends with their ex, I would never enter anything with someone who still has ties with their ex. We text all the time and we hook up whenever we're both drunk in the same place. I can hit anytime I want to. There is too much of an emotional attachment that lingers on. People will always cheat on their current partners with their exes because it feels comfortable when they need comfort. I guarantee you that if my ex starts dating someone I can still hit. So my advice would be to let her know that it's not comfortable and if she's not cool with that, she probably still has feelings for him.

The post above is exactly why I can't mess with anyone who still has their ex in the picture/still keeping in touch with them. Feel like that's almost always the case with exes that are still cool.

Can't be sharing her on occasion with ol dude like that. You've got a lot more patience than most OP...

Well damn :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom