delete

Frobe
pimp.gif

Back when N's actually cared about winning & everyone didn't love each other like it is nowadays.

I swear its a lovefest nowadays in sports. smh

pimp.gif

That game had a great finish...anyone know where I can watch the whole thing?

Very competive also...I like how the team celebrated after the win like it was the championship or something...

Back when N's actually cared about winning & everyone didn't love each other like it is nowadays.
What do you mean by that?

This year it seemed like there was a fair amount of D being played, not too many easy buckets

Originally Posted by vctry20

This year it seemed like there was a fair amount of D being played, not too many easy buckets

Final score : West: 146 - East: 119
Yup. Also, did you see the last minute of the game?
grin.gif

Man, this has to be the best all star game EVER.

throw "one of the" in there and I agree completely.

pimp.gif
@ Steph.

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by vctry20

Final score : West: 146 - East: 119
Yup. Also, did you see the last minute of the game?
grin.gif

With players that good it should be a high scoring game, it was much better than the last few years. The game was also over in the last minute so it wasgood they tried to put on a show.

2001 had some great highlights but was boring for a lot of the game. It was definitely one of the best from the past 10 years though.

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

I swear its a lovefest nowadays in sports. smh

a lot of the players are team USA buddies and its not a serious game. it's for the fans to be entertained, the players to enjoy the weekend +game, and theleague to make money.

^ That was 2003 in Atlanta,

They should go back to wearing their own team uniforms

looks better imo

Back
Top Bottom