Delete

He is right, he probably put up with it for too long and had to let you know. You cant be going to the club not looking as good as your wingman/friend. Itsounds female but its true, how can he talk to chicks and whatnot if your not looking your best? You should be thankful you told you that straight up, mostpeople would have just dropped you, hes giving you an oppurtunity to improve. This is lol to me.....

smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

• Name:
smh.gif
smh.gif
How many times I tell you Florida cats to leave the footlocker polos at home
not all Floridians wear those

Lol I dont even know what a footlocker polo feels like. I forgot they even sold those.

maybe u just ugly

Lol I date enough to know otherwise.

What some of you have said makes sense, he's been trying to mold me lately.. telling me I should switch up my hair..do this and this etc etc here andthere. When I think about all this I guess there really wasn't any other way for him to approach this. I was furious when I saw the pictures like why is hetrying me like im some kinda #@%% boy. !##@* you know me don't try melike that. I don't even know if I should be mad, this is weird as hell to me. But the other part of me is like I never ruined ({}) for him and actuallywhen we have been a the club he NEVER danced and would just comment on how unattractive/attractive the girls were who were looking at him. I'll be having atalk with him.

Originally Posted by Black Racer X

Though it makes sense, he's been trying to mold me lately.. telling me I should switch up my hair..do this and this etc etc.

he tried to change up your hair, your clothing, etc. and then at the club he dont even dance/talk to the females? is your buddy a little ayooo?

nerd.gif

why do i feel like this thread might be about me ...

i'm certain i dont know black racer x, but the op is literally a convo i had with my boy this weekend after i ditched him.

Well... Instead of being so bull-headed... Be a lil more open minded and see if there's anything you can improve as far as your wardrobe goes. Take it asconstructive criticism.

dressing better can't hurt...but homie is foul for that one. i always claim my homies if they trully are my homie no matter how foul they lookin, no onetakes P at your hand but your damn self, so if that is his reasoning, he's a punk, chop it up with him, see where his heads at.

step your game up. but it also sounds like dude is a shy lame he can dress however he chooses then just stands there and watches the whole night unfold... ohand as you said take facebook pics.

If you guys are "boys" then he would prob be right. How you gon wear timbs to a club?
laugh.gif
Or he could be using the dress thing as a front for hisreal reason. You probably smell, a herb, or just ugly, you can pick. Either way you need to step something up, now you go out there and be someone!

Originally Posted by Nako XL

nerd.gif

why do i feel like this thread might be about me ...

i'm certain i dont know black racer x, but the op is literally a convo i had with my boy this weekend after i ditched him.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Though it makes sense, he's been trying to mold me lately.. telling me I should switch up my hair..do this and this etc etc.
he tried to change up your hair, your clothing, etc. and then at the club he dont even dance/talk to the females? is your buddy a little ayooo?
I was thinkin the same thing

I think your boy is tryin to date you

So basically my dude I chill with most of the time told me that I need to step my dress game up if I want to go out with him(to the clubs).
i wish somebody let alone my patna would try to say somethin like that to me
grin.gif

I thought he was messing around but I hit dude up and ask him what he's doing later that night he says nothing. Next day I see him tagged in pics of the night before with everyone but me.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom