Delete

step your dress game up... what types of polos are you wearing? i hope you aren't one of those dudes who rocks those oversized striped polos..
smh.gif
laugh.gif

go out and cop these items:

41q13sDBwIL._SS500_.jpg

true%20religion%20jeans.jpg

Yeah just step it up man. You might wanna cop u some button down long sleeves and some nice shoes.

I think it's foul that your mans would carry you like that and I think you should let em know but, like someone said take in suggestions maybe it'llhelp in the long run

lol Yeah, step your dress game up. And your boy is a punk for this. How you dress shouldn't affect him to the point of needing to ditch you.

Why do you want a friend like that anyway?
smh.gif
Sure it hurts, but thats effed up on his part.

Originally Posted by Black Racer X

Yea. Dude has decided to go to school to be a lawyer and ever since he's been slowly switching up
smh.gif

He's doing it.

Your not.

End of story. The clothes was a poor excuse for a cover up. He's trying to progress
This happens all the time. You don't see investment bankers and doctors chilling with their boys from the block do you? It's called growing up. Isuggest you find new friends, dude is not coming back to your level. Forget about him man, do you.

Sucks for you with me it's the opposite sometimes my boys won't even go out if I'm not going. "A not going?.... Ahhh the night is ruined"Gas me up like I be the life of the party

laugh.gif
It's funny cuz I remember 1 time they forced me to go when I had aheadache and I aint feel like changing so I wore the same clothes I wore to class. All the dorm chicks lookin at me like Im crazy til I got it poppin with theolder female locals
pimp.gif

Your "boy" (if you can call him that) is straight jukin you. Making you look right when you should be looking left.

I doubt its the clothes homie.

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

Your "boy" (if you can call him that) is straight jukin you. Making you look right when you should be looking left.

I doubt its the clothes homie.
House can run?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom