......DELETE.........

seems like everybody is on it~
lol
u r having hard time to think which one u shud give to~

Originally Posted by ijapino

Myton....How could you NOT think of me before posting this??

PM me, if you're still interested in getting rid of 'em.
Aren't you from Sacramento?

I have some them. I remember having 2-3 pages of Jordan's card. damn I wasted hella money on them back in the day. Could had uses it on a pair of playoffXIII. anybody here want my kobe rookie cards. I have 4 of them.

I wouldnt mind this LOL. I still collect basketball cards...even in college...just cant stop. Im in vallejo/fairfield i would not mind driving up highway 12 toget them haha.

you should really just put them in a binder and keep them, it wouldn't take up that much space...save them for your son or a little cousin or someone likethat someday.

im guessing im far away from getting them
well, if you wanted too. ill pay shipping
smile.gif

card dealers are shady people....never take your collection their shops they are the WORST LOW BALLERS ever

how about putting them in binders and donating them to a library/after school nonprofit? i can also guarantee you that you'll regret giving them away 5years from now due to nostalgia.

I'm a 15 1/2 Jordanhead living in Sacramento that would love to have these cards.. my whole life my friends have had basketball cards of their favoriteplayers, but i only had one of michael and that got stolen a while back. I would happily pay for shipping if you can't drop them off, but if you can dropthem off that would be amazing. if you decide to give them to someone else, could you maybe save me a couple? I REALLY love MJ cards just never had any.

meanwhile I only have one MJ card left after I gave my whole collection away a few years ago. I hope you don't regret it later.
3010mzl.jpg

I am located in Stockton, CA and would not mind picking these up if you really don't want them.
Pm me so we can discuss about this.
Thanks.

Nice collection. If you really wanna get rid of em I'm sure lots of people on here would give you somethin for em.

I wouldn't mind driving to you to get them, but since HELLA people want these, there are several things you could do
a. Sell them to people online
b. Give them away to the person you think deserves it more
c. Give everyone that asks for them a few of them, not the entire collection....you know, spread the wealth around

Nice MJ collection bro.....I got some bball, football, baseball cards, and comic books that I wanna get rid of too, but I don't know where to sell them at
and I don't wanna get ripped off either....good luck and if you do option C, I wouldn't mind taking a few of those cards off your hands either.

Like everyone else said Im def willing to take them off your hand even willing to pay shipping.... Say 75 or so to send them to WI i really want thatcollection

laugh.gif
It seriously looks like you took a pic of my Jordan card collection. I stopped collecting around '94 also. I have all the exact same ones and aroundthe same amount.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Myton....How could you NOT think of me before posting this??

PM me, if you're still interested in getting rid of 'em.
Don't you have enough Jordan memorabilia, shouldn't a kid get a chance at taking them home. No offense

Back
Top Bottom