Delete.

I want payback!!!
mad.gif
 (yes I'm mad)

I just hope we jump on yall early and put the game away. Skins can't duplicate what they did against Desean earlier in the season right (I hope
frown.gif
)?

I want payback!!!
mad.gif
 (yes I'm mad)

I just hope we jump on yall early and put the game away. Skins can't duplicate what they did against Desean earlier in the season right (I hope
frown.gif
)?

Let's go... we're riding all this momentum right now. McNabb's a bum in WAS. Or at least the team's making him look that way.

Let's go... we're riding all this momentum right now. McNabb's a bum in WAS. Or at least the team's making him look that way.

HUGE Game if we even want to think about the playoffs we have to win this game. Anyone hear anything about Clinton playing this week?

HUGE Game if we even want to think about the playoffs we have to win this game. Anyone hear anything about Clinton playing this week?

Got tickets front row 50yd line.. Eagles sideline
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Huge game... With Vick in this time im definitely counting on us to win this... Lets go Eagles!!

Got tickets front row 50yd line.. Eagles sideline
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Huge game... With Vick in this time im definitely counting on us to win this... Lets go Eagles!!

Originally Posted by papi chulo

The ********' running back situation remained unclear Thursday as Clinton Portis (severe groin tear) suffered a setback while Ryan Torain (hamstring) participated in practice at ******** Park.

Sidelined since suffering a third-degree tear in Week 4 against Philadelphia, Portis sat out most of practice and got only "a few reps in there," Coach Mike Shanahan said. The nine-year veteran has said he hopes to return to the lineup Monday night against the Eagles at FedEx Field, but Shanahan said Portis may have set himself back a little with his workload in practice this week and "was a little bit sore today."
Outside linebacker Brian Orakpo (back soreness) sat out practice, Shanahan said. Strong safety LaRon Landry (Achilles') was limited.
Link

ohwell.gif
We need Torain at least damn it. No faith in Keiland Williams or Chad Simpson/James Davis.

Originally Posted by papi chulo

The ********' running back situation remained unclear Thursday as Clinton Portis (severe groin tear) suffered a setback while Ryan Torain (hamstring) participated in practice at ******** Park.

Sidelined since suffering a third-degree tear in Week 4 against Philadelphia, Portis sat out most of practice and got only "a few reps in there," Coach Mike Shanahan said. The nine-year veteran has said he hopes to return to the lineup Monday night against the Eagles at FedEx Field, but Shanahan said Portis may have set himself back a little with his workload in practice this week and "was a little bit sore today."
Outside linebacker Brian Orakpo (back soreness) sat out practice, Shanahan said. Strong safety LaRon Landry (Achilles') was limited.
Link

ohwell.gif
We need Torain at least damn it. No faith in Keiland Williams or Chad Simpson/James Davis.

Back
Top Bottom